Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LauraVIP

I've already stopped watching the show and  definitely lost interest in SaHil. Cv's ruined both characters so badly 🤢

i was positive  this  time?   tahts why i returned to this  at   

but  my fears were so true  i always said  that this is the problem with  gul   when trp  increases  last week they were 4.1  this week it can go up or stale?

so  gul we know came back  to her old tactics with ruined sahil in qh 2  to glorify   the real culprit  and for that make  leads  dumbo  beyond repair    see jananat  behaviour  she is still normal   running after  shayer   no feeling  no  confusion   gul has made  her so dumb   and aahil  this caharcter  will suffer now as gul loves to insult ahil 

why the hell  cvc  can show simple journey  of sahil  now    jananat   sudden change  of heart force her to thi k about her  memory?     runs to ahil    and after  her advances   ahil will be in full form😆

i hate  cvc if they make  aahil sad majnoo🤢 
innocent.aman thumbnail
laura  new promo  sanam entering  I'm?   have they used word  sanam  or jananat?
if saanm  see they r using sahil fans again  just keep them  glued  she will show crap  and shayer🥱
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know if I will watch or not. Maybe I will just keep tabs with SaHil scenes cause the scenes are really good only the problem is... 
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocent.aman

this is the problem with qh  and  gul  dragging extension of the show  directly means   gul will troll delay  hopeless  sahil  her  main  couple  her  golden goose   🥱   she knows  survir  r trp  

but why cant she keep sahil together  like other  ekta show  yhm  they never separate   leads  or try to pair  with every  human  in the show😡😆

they can show  sahil together  their  story  and  any kind  to drama  is ok   let janant  know  she si from india   its  3 months now  stupid gul

bold😆🤣
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I don't know if I will watch or not. Maybe I will just keep tabs with SaHil scenes

cause the scenes are really good only the problem is... 

i am not watching sahil also  i will watch them  ek sath once story  be for sahil   maza  aayega😆

exactly  they  ruined the main leads  again 👏🥱  jananat  dumbo   no inner turmoil   and aaahil   a sad majnoo🥱

i was positive  but  i will keep by mouth shut  no predictions  this time  vaise 😆
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

bold😆🤣

😆  this is the bloody problem  actually mai 😆  in qh 2  to  derail sahil  she  shown sehaan  just to pair  sj with other human😆    in qh 3  shayer 🥱     actually gul dosent want  survir  pair  becoz  they r  golden goose 😆    itna tu ekta bhi nahi karti 🥱   best part is gul all other pairing fails by trp aunties😛😆  only  fanbots  jumps here and there😆
flora212 thumbnail
Aman you don't even watch the show so please ha troll karna band kar 😆😆
flora212 thumbnail
The only reason QH3 is destroyed is the character Shaad! 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know about others but i am really enjoying SaHil every scenes ❤️
love u SurVir 😳
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Don't know about others but i am really enjoying SaHil every scenes ❤️
love u SurVir 😳

me too I am enjoying the SaHil scenes only 😆 along with Chudail and Saif 😆