Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 43

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Wait a minute Did Sanam just called Aahilji to AahilπŸ˜• I mean W*F πŸ˜² Oh god where is the bold Dhabevaali Sanam who used to call Aahil so sexilyπŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Wait a minute Did Sanam just called Aahilji to AahilπŸ˜• I mean W*F πŸ˜² Oh god where is the bold Dhabevaali Sanam who used to call Aahil so sexilyπŸ₯±

Hey Nafs πŸ˜‰ Decided to drop in for a few minutes πŸ˜† I miss Dhabevaali πŸ˜­ But didnt she used to call him Aahilji sometimes, when she was not mad πŸ˜† Remember first dargah scene... "Aahilji nahi aayenge" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I could be wrong but she did call him that πŸ˜† Tho I miss how she says Aahil! "Yah Allah main Aahil se nafrat karti hoon" πŸ˜‰ No wonder Nawab Sahab fell in love! The way she used to say his name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

Sexy πŸ˜‰ Truly whats love without Junoon 
flora212 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Hey Nafs πŸ˜‰ Decided to drop in for a few minutes πŸ˜† I miss Dhabevaali πŸ˜­ But didnt she used to call him Aahilji sometimes, when she was not mad πŸ˜† Remember first dargah scene... "Aahilji nahi aayenge" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I could be wrong but she did call him that πŸ˜† Tho I miss how she says Aahil! "Yah Allah main Aahil se nafrat karti hoon" πŸ˜‰ No wonder Nawab Sahab fell in love! The way she used to say his name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

huh first dargah sequence?  She called Aahilji to whom😲 well I don't remember I need to watch that againπŸ˜† As far I remember she used to call Nawab Aahil Razaa Ibrahim,  Aahil, Laad Sahab, Nawab Sahab and famous Jallad Jin πŸ˜†
But I just used to love how she used to sexily call Aahil! 
And nowdays Mr.Aahil sounds really lameπŸ₯± I mean doesn't go with her personality!  Actually what goes with her personalityπŸ˜† absolutely nothing
flora212 thumbnail

Sexy πŸ˜‰ Truly whats love without Junoon 

I know
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

huh first dargah sequence?  She called Aahilji to whom😲 well I don't remember I need to watch that againπŸ˜† As far I remember she used to call Nawab Aahil Razaa Ibrahim,  Aahil, Laad Sahab, Nawab Sahab and famous Jallad Jin πŸ˜†

But I just used to love how she used to sexily call Aahil! 
And nowdays Mr.Aahil sounds really lameπŸ₯± I mean doesn't go with her personality!  Actually what goes with her personalityπŸ˜† absolutely nothing

When her and Rehan were walking together lol I think πŸ˜† Yea watch it again lol I love those scenes πŸ˜³ And all her different names for him πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

When her and Rehan were walking together lol I think πŸ˜† Yea watch it again lol I love those scenes πŸ˜³ And all her different names for him πŸ˜†

Season 2 SaHil was such treat to watch that feeling was in Dharamsala but nowπŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Ok I gotta go study now lol Ugh finals! Tc and bye :) 
flora212 thumbnail

Ok I gotta go study now lol Ugh finals! Tc and bye :) 

okay bye πŸ˜³
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was a bit like W*F when she called Aahil "Aahilji" too because it reminds me of Sanam2 and her continous "Aahilji" rants. Hopefully Mr Ahil and Aahilji won't stick and she'll start calling him Aahil and it won't end up like Sanam's parents where after they started calling each other "Mr Khan" Miss Farooqui" they never stopped except Asad did start calling her "Mrs Khan" after marriage πŸ˜†