Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 41

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Kya hua aj? πŸ˜†

They saw meteor shower together πŸ˜†
Jannat kept looking at him while he was praying and then he kepet looking at her while she was praying, after his prayers. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

I loved how he said it! Tashan de raha tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly I loved it too πŸ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Between I loved two things today Meteor Shower sequence and Saifu Chudailu πŸ˜³
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

mein bolu what will happenπŸ˜†

Shaad will do numerous trials and at a point will come when he will say rehne do mein Jannat ka Shuhahr hu πŸ€£πŸ€£
Or
Shaad will able to tell Jannat the Sachayi but at that point Jannat totally latoo or bff with Aahil.  When he will say about his beintehaa mohabbat too...Jannat will be damn angry and will go to Aahil crying and saying Shaad dupped her and kept her away from her own Shuhahr😭🀣🀣
Thirdly Shaad will never be able to say anything cause he will se Jannat confessing love to Aahil πŸ˜›

By the way he still looked quite unsure when he was saying I will tell her the truth and I felt he was instead going to tell about his beintehaa mohabbat instead of Sachayi. Even if he would said he still not redeemable in my eyes 

Nice. Very nice πŸ˜†

Or I guess first he would tell her about mohabbat, and then he would think if she gets angry on him after I tell her sachhayi then? So he would back off, πŸ₯±

And. Another thing made official. "Mera aur Jannat ka rishta JHOOT pe bana hai" πŸ˜›
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lv sahil's part.hw cute thy wishd holding hands nt 4 thm bt 4 each othr.sanam wishd ahil get bk his sanam soon & ahil wishd 2 fulfil sanam's wish.hw cute sanam said she wantd 2 wish ths with her hubby&ahil's monologue tht yes she was wishing with her hubby.ahil shwd jannat 2 star saying thy r sanam's parents.jannat overwhelmd.lvly tht portn.
&cv's,we knw it.nw cv's gv shady's monologue tht may b he is insecure of ths relatn bcz he strt ths with lie.nw he will tell sanam truth.seriously,knw it tht thy shw him as mahan.thy ignore wht he did.
Btw,lv tht portion whr sanam didnt listn shady&said she invite ahil bt she didnt talk with him well:-D.she is more busy with ahil.
Chudail-saif gd scene.chuhil tashan lk tht.bt wht tht prcp.i mean seeing s2's hand lk tht i remembr fear files promo whr a hand cm 4m tht bag:-D.more of ths illogical is hw cn sk cm india as bhopal's mayor,thy shw sk cming in a disguise as bhopal's mayor,shaad is also thr.;->
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
I just loved the Junoon BG playing ALL THE TIME on HER. Yayy! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Nice. Very nice πŸ˜†

Or I guess first he would tell her about mohabbat, and then he would think if she gets angry on him after I tell her sachhayi then? So he would back off, πŸ₯±

And. Another thing made official. "Mera aur Jannat ka rishta JHOOT pe bana hai" πŸ˜›

And He realised it but he doesn't really cares about it! And I can already see how cvs glorifying him while butchering Aahil at some points. Anyways its ok I have other reasons to enjoty too🀣🀣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry Edited by TIA.Tia - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Pragya, Nafz, Guys you have still not read by 4 shot fanfic and posted your comment.. Ok don't comment but atleast help me and tell me how should I proceed with the next chapter??? com on guys can't you do this much. Please don't make me beg. I hate it.

I will read it tonight😳
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It ok Nafz.. Leave it.. I have decided to delete the fanfic..