Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Can some one help me and tell me how to fix my siggy dabba?? Whenever I try to post Siggy by copy pasting the code rather than the picture the code link is shown??!!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Can some one help me and tell me how to fix my siggy dabba?? Whenever I try to post Siggy by copy pasting the code rather than the picture the code link is shown??!!

[ IMG ] (paste URL without space) [/ IMG ]
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really hope Nayi Sanam won't start her black magic/witch craft shit again, as it is I'm already sick of looking at Shaad 🀒
flora212 thumbnail
SaHil scene was good. But I am highly getting irritating of Shaddy. And I loved Saif Chudail otherwise Chudail was as usual Aahil ke piche πŸ₯± but I just loved how Aahil said"that's your problem" 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello people! πŸ˜†
Loved today's episode too actually πŸ˜† Loved the Junoon BG on our Jannat and her wish to be with her "Shauhar" was attained too πŸ˜›

Is Shaad really gonna tell her sachhai?!😲
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

SaHil scene was good. But I am highly getting irritating of Shaddy. And I loved Saif Chudail otherwise Chudail was as usual Aahil ke piche πŸ₯± but I just loved how Aahil said"that's your problem" 

I loved how he said it! Tashan de raha tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Hello people! πŸ˜†

Loved today's episode too actually πŸ˜† Loved the Junoon BG on our Jannat and her wish to be with her "Shauhar" was attained too πŸ˜›

nope... something will come up
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

Hi everyone, I am back as my xams are over..FINALLY!! Whatta hectic month it was?!it drained out all my energy!!🀒

Anyways..Loving Sahil in all forms..whether it is Hot,passionate or cheesy..I am happy to see my Sahil in one frame because that's what we always wished for and waited for!!

And i wanted atleast some cheesy romance from this couple too..πŸ˜†

We have waited for so many months so it's not important how it is presented but, what is presented!! 

Let's just see how our Sahil fight all those odds and get back together.. πŸ˜Š

Red: I am glad someone else wants that too. Just a LITTLE bit πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I am gonna enjoy this really! Its nice to have some cheese in this Junoon πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

nope... something will come up

Hmm. Like it did today. When "Jannat" was more interested in saying "goodbye" to Aahil rather than what he wants to say πŸ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Hello people! πŸ˜†

mein bolu what will happenπŸ˜†
Shaad will do numerous trials and at a point will come when he will say rehne do mein Jannat ka Shuhahr hu πŸ€£πŸ€£
Or
Shaad will able to tell Jannat the Sachayi but at that point Jannat totally latoo or bff with Aahil.  When he will say about his beintehaa mohabbat too...Jannat will be damn angry and will go to Aahil crying and saying Shaad dupped her and kept her away from her own Shuhahr😭🀣🀣
Thirdly Shaad will never be able to say anything cause he will se Jannat confessing love to Aahil πŸ˜›

By the way he still looked quite unsure when he was saying I will tell her the truth and I felt he was instead going to tell about his beintehaa mohabbat instead of Sachayi. Even if he would said he still not redeemable in my eyes