Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SONU2408

i knw tht as yesterday in sbb/E24 sgmnt kv said thr is no hurry 2 get sanam's memory bk.thr will b so much drama b4 she gets bk brain.so ready 4 jannat's torture more n more.lk till 2/3 months as cv's love 2 drag.

yup  sonu  they will never bring  sanam memory before 2-3 months ?   darma is fine its  needed  

my problem  with janant character is  and its gul fault  that  now  after meeting  ahil  janant  should have inner turmoil  asking her question why?   resulting  she gets crazy to find her past   and  maintains  diatance from shayer  as her heart  say so 😆  but i know gul will not🥱

keep  janant   as  janant  i dont mind  but she finds out she is  from india   and uqestions shayer  promise  make her stay  with him  but  she  tells him  as from india  she is not his wife😆

or they can show  pakistan immiration questions fake papers result jananat doubts ?

then  jananat  continues to fall for aahil  it will be junnoon 

but i guess  they will show jananat ott  torture🤢

drag it but with logic  that  jannat tell shayer she doubts her past 😃
innocent.aman thumbnail
nafs  woh mujhe  sbb link mahi milla😕  himachal wala
innocent.aman thumbnail
jannat heart  should tell her to stay  away from shyer   and  now she should not be  cheesy roamntic to shayer🤢   i want to see  awkwardness when shayer is around   and  hopeless attarction toward  aahil😉
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sbb-jst offscreen masti.bt in middle thy shw s2 bumpd with khala,khala is dressed up lk s2.s2 is angry&she is in herslf muttering smthng angrily,s2 passing through hall.sanam saw tht doubtfuly behind piller,she is in cnfusn lk she is thnking smthg.thn ahil cm tk her 2 shw the whole house.nw dnt knw wheathr its aftr s2's drama or b4 drama.
Thn shw a glimpse whr s2 gv sanam a paan,sanam going 2 eat bt ahil stop her.
Reporter said jaldi sanam ki yadasht wapas ayegi aur s2 ka kaam hoga tamam.nw dnt knw 'kitni jaldi' jannat gets her brain bk.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Prags, reading your post was the hightlight for me today. Haha! Totally cheesy, but I absolutely enjoyed it! 😆

Thanks darling! ❤️😆
Trust me, I myself really enjoyed re-reading it 😆
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SJ- Do aurto ki beech mein passa hua mard 🤣
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SBB segment offscreen was hilarious🤣
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naff I saw that too! 🤣 It was really hilarious! Pagal hain teeno 🤣
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say Hi, coz I am too busy these days to hang out here for long. I just wanted to say, loved the cute scenes of SAHIL and the Junoon. But the Haddi and Aahil not acknowledging him as a problem is a bit of a dampener. Just want to see what is going to happen now.

Looks like Jannat / Sanam is coming to Aahil's house? What exactly has happened? Where is Shayar? Called away on Duty? Also some "twist" is being talked of being filmed? Anyone know what that is? They are not giving anything away. At least the KV, SJ, AG scenes dont give anything away. No idea what is happening. Do any of you guys know?

P.S: Agree with Aman. Hope Gul dont butcher Aahil to further her "narrative!"
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone, I am back as my xams are over..FINALLY!! Whatta hectic month it was?!it drained out all my energy!!🤢

Anyways..Loving Sahil in all forms..whether it is Hot,passionate or cheesy..I am happy to see my Sahil in one frame because that's what we always wished for and waited for!!

And i wanted atleast some cheesy romance from this couple too..😆

We have waited for so many months so it's not important how it is presented but, what is presented!! 

Let's just see how our Sahil fight all those odds and get back together.. 😊