Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't watch now πŸ˜­ I will watch at nightπŸ˜† but it sounds really awsome. Mom was saying Fantastic episode tha πŸ˜† 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I can't watch now πŸ˜­ I will watch at nightπŸ˜† but it sounds really awsome. Mom was saying Fantastic episode tha πŸ˜† 

Realllyy Naff!! FANTASTIC! Or as you say BRILLIANT! πŸ˜†
They have started flirting! πŸ˜† She was the one who asked for his number but phone wasn;t with her so she said "Koi baat nahi aap mere haath pe likh dijiye" πŸ˜†Aahil looks at her "Aree koi bat nahi its fine!" πŸ˜† They looked like teenagers exchanging numbers πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Realllyy Naff!! FANTASTIC! Or as you say BRILLIANT! πŸ˜†
They have started flirting! πŸ˜† She was the one who asked for his number but phone wasn;t with her so she said "Koi baat nahi aap mere haath pe likh dijiye" πŸ˜†Aahil looks at her "Aree koi bat nahi its fine!" πŸ˜† They looked like teenagers exchanging numbers πŸ˜†

She is already into Aahil Hai na?  πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 
flora212 thumbnail
Between why Aahil allowed her to go with Shaad without any resistanceπŸ˜•
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I have updated my 4shot on JanAh Love, EMA and betrayal. Please read it and give me some advice for the 3rd part. Please I'm stuck.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Between why Aahil allowed her to go with Shaad without any resistanceπŸ˜•

Yes! πŸ˜• He din't even say even once not even tried today! And about the phone no, didn't she remember that number?! How else did she call him from Pak that day?! OMG! Another big blooper! πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
I think we would get all candy romance type scenes, which we did not get when Aahil was too busy recognizing his feelings for Sanam and then the MU of Sanam being in love with Rehaan and Sanam being clueless Bhuddu like her father
TIA.Tia thumbnail

Yes! πŸ˜• He din't even say even once not even tried today! And about the phone no, didn't she remember that number?! How else did she call him from Pak that day?! OMG! Another big blooper! πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Regressive Memory Loss🀒😑
flora212 thumbnail

I am not liking this πŸ₯± I mean such kind of behaviour from Aahil
flora212 thumbnail
What CVs doing!  I mean they just butchered Aahil todayπŸ˜• at least they could give a monologue or let him try to stop her! But...