Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
KK was it a video or written? I read an article version of it lol the "Aadil" reminded me lol I remember reading and going Aadil? πŸ˜† Is it the same? Its official right, not a spoiler kinda article lol Anyway, lets see how it plays out lol I think next week might clear things up more, for all we know the precap might not even happen tomorrow lol They have done that quite a few times πŸ˜† But I do believe a confrontation will happen soon or atleast the audience will be privy to Aahil's thoughts lol All we can do for now is wait πŸ˜† Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

^^

During their face-off, there will be happiness, confusion and misunderstanding. Aadil will think that Shaad has kidnapped Sanam, whereas Shaad will think that Aadil is trying to take Jannat away from him. This will lead to a big fight.

Where is Aahil behaving as if Shaad has kidnapped Sanam? It could be that Shaad confronts after seeing the hand holding, and Aahil tells him off and we hear his thoughts and plan. But as of now, it is coming off as something entirely different. I have already said if it is addressed well byTuesday, the issue can be solved.

Thank you. It seems cv's forgot to give this monologues to Aahil about, that he think that Shaad has kidnapped her πŸ˜• But the fight may happens after that Shaad see Aahil and Sanam  holding hands?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Esha it is an article. The publication wrote it as Aadil throughout the article, but the words are his. It's the Ashoka article.
I know it may take a few days, which is why I said Tuesday. And till then how Aahil is coming off is not good. Not only Aahil but the narrative itself. They keep bringing up the matter but at the same time try to ignore it and also make it seem like a small matter.

If you read even two of my posts in any of the numerous topics, you will understand what I'm saying.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

KK was it a video or written? I read an article version of it lol the "Aadil" reminded me lol I remember reading and going Aadil? πŸ˜† Is it the same? Its official right, not a spoiler kinda article lol Anyway, lets see how it plays out lol I think next week might clear things up more, for all we know the precap might not even happen tomorrow lol They have done that quite a few times πŸ˜† But I do believe a confrontation will happen soon or atleast the audience will be privy to Aahil's thoughts lol All we can do for now is wait πŸ˜†

it was written form actually KV's interview. The Ashoka wala Article 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Laura.. thumbnail

@Esha it is an article. The publication wrote it as Aadil throughout the article, but the words are his. It's the Ashoka article.

I know it may take a few days, which is why I said Tuesday. And till then how Aahil is coming off is not good. Not only Aahil but the narrative itself. They keep bringing up the matter but at the same time try to ignore it and also make it seem like a small matter.

If you read even two of my posts in any of the numerous topics, you will understand what I'm saying.

I missed many conversations these days. Sorry again πŸ˜³
Laura.. thumbnail
OMG! I forgot it too πŸ˜† I could remember only about bold scenes πŸ˜†
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail

There's Ja...and... Hil. And surely NOT SaHil yet!

But hey, just enjoy SaHil! Miss them so much 😭

vm credit: garima22
Edited by sahil333 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

Ok it was that article πŸ˜† There were a few so I wasn't sure which lol No def, the words are his because it was a direct IV kinda format lol Yea, lets see what the developments are by mid next week. It shud clear things up. Maybe cuz it was a shift from the Dharamshala track (which was wrapped quickly towards the end, due to time and budget constraints I guess πŸ˜†) back to Bhopal, they are still trying to figure out how things shud move from hereon? Not trying to defend them but trying to find a possible reason for it. I guess how they shape it now will impact how the track progresses in the future, thats why the delay. I get what u mean and I agree with the basic gist, just not some of the replies and extreme points made by some πŸ˜† And thats strictly my opinion lol But def I said this before too, I am not refuting what ur saying, all I am suggesting is that we wait a bit more, which you also mentioned lol Thanks for explaining :) :)
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

OMG! I forgot it too πŸ˜† I could remember only about bold scenes πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ€£ Rofl πŸ˜†