SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

That scene reminds me of another scene closer home... as in QH 🤣🤣 Would love a repeat telecast by the super sexy behna of Nawab Sahab 🤣
oh yes🤣🤣
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Femme_Jahil

Oh ok 😆 I was trying to figure it out but couldnt think of anything lmao thanks 😆😆
I hope Saif doesnt disappear 😕 Love his scenes with S2!
Sorry I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I wrote FM instead of FJ. I think I did it before too when addressing her, come to think of it.🤣

Sorry I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I wrote FM instead of FJ. I think I did it before too when addressing her, come to think of it.🤣
thank me I corrected you🤣🤣

It happens 😆 My creative mind is on a total shut down so I couldn't figure it out either 😆 I was like let me just ask her lol All this studying is making my brain hurt anyway lol 

If CVs changed, it that means what KV said is awesome is not what is happening right now, right? What he said about Aahil's reaction is part of the storyline, no? No one asked "KV said it, why isn't it." At least neither I nor Femme_Jahil did. All we said was KV said it would be awesome but what we are seeing is not. I further clarified that what he said would happen in the story has not happened. No one is asking him why it's not. 
Sorry, I think we're misunderstanding each other lol. Can you please tell me what he said about Aahil's reaction and when? Because when he was in Dharamsala he gave a interview by saying that it's gonna be awesome when Aahil gonna meet Sanam of something like this. And it was really amazing. 
^^
 During their face-off, there will be happiness, confusion and misunderstanding. Aadil will think that Shaad has kidnapped Sanam, whereas Shaad will think that Aadil is trying to take Jannat away from him. This will lead to a big fight.

Where is Aahil behaving as if Shaad has kidnapped Sanam? It could be that Shaad confronts after seeing the hand holding, and Aahil tells him off and we hear his thoughts and plan. But as of now, it is coming off as something entirely different. I have already said if it is addressed well byTuesday, the issue can be solved.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago