Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyway guys. Jokes apart, I think it's just the difference of opinions here nothing else. And difference of opinions sometimes creates a kinda rift too but thats just it. Coz difference of opinions and perspectives are the ones that make subject debatable. And the subject here is quite sensitive.  I mean it's Aahil here we are talking about. We all know how he was being treated earlier so it's just the frustration speaking I guess. Coz in the end we all want the same thing. A stronger Aahil.
About blaming KV. I think they aren't actually blaming and it's again only because some people came back because of his comeback and a stronger role so now they want to see that and that's just right too. I am just trying to understand that's it. Please I don't know if that's the case or not intended to offend anyone.
Coz in the end we all are from same fangroup and we are all the ones who stood at the rough times recently coz we all love the actor and character.  It's just the ways of loving are different here.
No no,  no dirty meaning Here.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was just an attempt to cool down the slight rift,  nothing else. Coz I am really sad with this difference of opinions creating a sorta divide. We all love the same things afterall πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LauraVIP

It's not like i'm not agree with them about Aahil, i just can't stand when people are blamming him so much. πŸ˜† So I though those who are protecting him would feel upset too πŸ˜†  Than KV said that it is going  to  be interesting, i think he was talking about Dharamshala track, not about the future. But you're right, better to wait and see what happens πŸ˜†

Where is the blame? Please point out to me where the blame is.

You say, you agree about Aahil. So tell me where is the blame when he himself mentioned how Aahil SHOULD be reacting. And we are pointing to that. 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

This was just an attempt to cool down the slight rift,  nothing else. Coz I am really sad with this difference of opinions creating a sorta divide. We all love the same things afterall πŸ˜†

I think its only me who is being neutral here πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree Pragya its a difference of opinions and I am cool with it lol Just wish varying opinions were appreciated! I personally agree with some of whats been said! But one point I mainly disagree on is that Aahil wants to claim Sanam and is not thinking about her interests... The aspect of questioning his love... I disagree, I feel that he is gonna fight for their love! No one is perfect! Certainly not Aahil! And I love him with his flaws! He is still trying to process what has happened and overcome the shock! Thats why first, he made his intentions clear to Allah at the dargah and even got blessed! He is not perfectly strong and thats no crime! He was seeking patience and strength to fight and his prayer was very pure! From here, lets see what he does and how he brings Sanam out from Jannat. Because they are not different people, Sanam is still there, she just needs to be brought back! This is not in response to any post, but just my general views! Hopefully the upcoming episodes clear things up and do justice to viewers who have been loyal for so long! 

But thanks for trying to look at things from a neutral perspective πŸ€—I really appreciate it πŸ˜³

With that having been said, I honestly dont care much about how anyone feels about my opinion, for me its just a show and I will enjoy it while it lasts, esp if SaHil are there! I guess that makes me worse than a trp aunty πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
prags  esha maischy  cool down all πŸ˜†

yes  i am from those fans who came back for kvb πŸ˜†  a strong role  of al no crying majnoo😑 running after   a   pagli women  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†    the point is  story  rocking in myloyd gang track  and what fabulous acting done by  kvb  his pain agonyπŸ‘   kvb said   this will be awesome i think it was   outdoor

knowing gul khan  i dont how she will proceed i dont want to say anything negative πŸ˜†

positive i am    just u all relax  difference of opinion is natural sometimes  relax   πŸ˜†

dont forget we all r sahil aahil kvb fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

innocent words of aman r trueπŸ˜†

aahil should become  jalald jin β­οΈ    shaddy  should be  grey i doubt cvc will show him   janant i dont want to say anything😑

relax chill  sahil will rock  when only gul knows  and trp  auntiesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

bye bye  aj sunday funday  hai enjoy all⭐️
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am cool πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

On a different note, I am sure we are providing some muft ka entertainment πŸ˜† Elsewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

I have no problem with that πŸ˜† Nor am I disagreeing with most of the points, my issue lies in the fact that Aahil's love for Sanam is questioned lol Not saying u have done that but I still dont see how he is trying to claim her when so far he has just begun processing what to do next... Its only been one episode lol Honestly KK idk who said it, I have been in and out cuz of studying but I have seen KV's name being mentioned...  Have skimmed thru the comments lol But TBH I really dont care abt who said what about whom cuz I have never bothered with people having issues with an actor I like, in the end of the day, I cant change their opinion the same way they cant change mine πŸ˜† But yes if you feel that I targeted u, I apologize! Have so much in my head right now due to finals lol Since u do mention it, what do mean by different perspective?  Sorry I am confused (serious question, no sarcasm)... I tend to ask for clarification when I am confused, sometimes things do go over my head and with exams this week, my brain is unofficially slower than usual πŸ˜† U can pm or give me the link, I have no issue with reading something with an open mind, even if I dont agree lol 

You are missing the point. My question wasn't Aahil's love for Sanam. It was whether he cares for Sanam, or cares about getting Sanam back. Right now Aahil is coming off like he cares about getting Sanam back rather than caring for Sanam. 

That is how Aahil is coming off, and it's been explained in many posts. I also further explained that it can be corrected if we see some kind of reasoning from Aahil regarding this, and also if we see Aahil doing something about Shaad-Sanam.

And look, even just above, it was agreed with me that the Aahil points are agreed not the KV. How Aahil comes off is not good, and if you read our posts, you will understand where we are coming from.

And I have defended Aahil through thick and thin, through everything and stood up for his characterization. Here there is no such thing. Aahil does come off a certain way and the flip-flopping narrative doesn't help matters at all. At times acknowledging Shaad's lies for one purpose, then brushing it by.

And as for my remark about KV. The fact that he himself said how Aahil would react proves our point about Aahil's character the one that's being ruined right now as it stands. Never before have I ever said that, always before even if he did wrong thing, there was always narrative reasoning and explanation for ihem.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bas bhi karo yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am literally getting confused and messed up feelings with all these discussions🀣🀣lets just wait for Monday πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but let me tell you guys I am pretty much sure Mr ARI will let Shaady to live with Janu in one roomπŸ˜† SBS segment indicates it πŸ˜›