Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: JShukla

awesome... that girl was fangirling on AhilπŸ˜†

oh yes she was πŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jst got ths random thoughtπŸ˜†.in PKYEK pia also had ammesia bt it was created by abhay himslf.thr pia got her memory bk by hypnotizing...yet nt fully as abhay atlast made her remembr by his power.in FANNAH2 also avni got bk her past life flashes by hypnotizing...thr was many other serials lk ths..so tht come to my mind if being tired & frustrated sanam decided to get her memory bk by hypnotized without shady & ahil's knowledge,tht will b a good surprise for ahil.she will nt reveal ths bt at a cruscious time she will tell every1.yet somwhr i m thinking sk will b main reason to get bk sanam's memory..πŸ˜†
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my concern for Sanam is making it very difficult to enjoy this track.

this man who is ready to continue lying even in his ibadat, is surely not any woman's dream man.

Aahil, please figure out ASAP about their marriage or rather lack of it and then we can all proceed...
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Playlist - SaHil Reloaded
Okay, guess what! I was velli, so thought to make a playlist on SaHil. πŸ˜† I made a playlist of recent version of Junoon a dialogue of Aahil and the new cute BGMπŸ˜† Its on soundcloud. Go check out of you want, I hope the extracted version came out good πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

My Playlist - SaHil Reloaded

Okay, guess what! I was velli, so thought to make a playlist on SaHil. πŸ˜† I made a playlist of recent version of Junoon a dialogue of Aahil and the new cute BGMπŸ˜† Its on soundcloud. Go check out of you want, I hope the extracted version came out good πŸ˜†

thanks for making it I was actually wanting mp3 version of new junoon πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

thanks for making it I was actually wanting mp3 version of new junoon πŸ˜†

Its not the full though, coz on Youtube there are only webisodes, and this webisode din't have the scene when he saw her, its from when she smiled at him. πŸ˜† So I had to make the short one, I'll wait for the full episodes πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Made by meπŸ€”

This is so nice Naff!! πŸ‘ Amazing! Loved the effects here! But her smile ehh πŸ˜† I am with Juhi, its NOT the one our Sanam gives..πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

Its not the full though, coz on Youtube there are only webisodes, and this webisode din't have the scene when he saw her, its from when she smiled at him. πŸ˜† So I had to make the short one, I'll wait for the full episodes πŸ˜†

its okay also check the upcoming episode you may get that bg there too πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

This is so nice Naff!! πŸ‘ Amazing! Loved the effects here! But her smile ehh πŸ˜† I am with Juhi, its NOT the one our Sanam gives..πŸ˜†

I know Sanam used to have sexy effect on her smileπŸ˜† this one is kind of mehhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
And thanks btw I was not satisfied with how this siggy turned out πŸ˜†