Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanam is more like Seher.Hope they change her make up more to Sanam back after she slowly regain her memory or at the time she slowly become old Sanam.Sanam make up usually make her look more softer than Seher n jannat.I miss that Sanam.i love her Ajj Pe Tumpe look.Soft n very different from Seher n Jannat.
And about Aahil topic i hope we will get some monologue about from him about his concern toward Sanam and Shaad how he will tolerate if they need to stay together n share room.
Because from the insta pic i feel the fight sequence kv was mention look like not getting hapend yet or soon maybe never hapend.If not how come they still together.i hope KV not troll us again this timeπŸ˜†
Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
2000+ views already for our AT πŸ˜²
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LauraVIP

2000+ views already for our AT πŸ˜²

And its only my third time opening the page πŸ˜† Oh well thats good, we are entertaining πŸ˜‰
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does the hand holding making wish happen at IM? Maybe shaad would agree to stay at IM for jannat safety as SK is in bhopal. More than aahil we would be disgused to see shaad jannat sharing same bed. Lateef would surely fall for the army officer. If SK could push shaad off the mountains imagine what lateef can do. Just push him off sanam's bed is enough.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To our dearest visitors  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking... From the precap, during SaHil reunion, didnt Sanam make a wish on a shooting star? So maybe Aahil wanted to remind her of that moment as well! It can go from his excitement of meeting his wife after so long to actually trying to make her remember as well! Would love if Jannat gets a flash of that scene while holding Aahil's hand! A part of me feels that Shayar wont see them holding hands, instead Sanam will see the fb and excuse herself... Or it could just play out the same way as its being shown lol Just a random thought...