Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

is there  any new segment on only sahil?   please tell  me on  sbs  or sbb   what date?

Sorry, i don't remember the date
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

πŸ˜† The same way Jannat feels for Aahil! I am sure she FEELS way too much πŸ€£
I can't help but go dirty while conversing with you guys...its just onto an altogether different level..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£ Now it feels like our Heaven πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Yes we tend to take everything in that direction lol Ehsaas wala feels πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jannat is bound to have those dreams u write about πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

Esha, on to your previous reply to mine, I din't want to quote its too heavy πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Yes all that you have said! This is a big gamble and he doesn't want to take risks. He wants to take it slow...no no not that, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Slow and steady wins the race, not like THAT who got that sachhi mohabbat in two weeks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lmao dont worry, it was long lol And slow πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£ Wait I said long, u said slow hold on πŸ€£Clarification: I meant the post πŸ˜† Yes slow and steady wins the race πŸ˜‰ Its been proven time and again πŸ˜³
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks  lauraπŸ˜†   i wanted to see this  survir  sbs ?πŸ˜•

can anybody give me link  if possible?
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Lmao dont worry, it was long lol And slow πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£ Wait I said long, u said slow hold on πŸ€£Clarification: I meant the post πŸ˜† Yes slow and steady wins the race πŸ˜‰ Its been proven time and again πŸ˜³

I can't hold on..🀣 No I meant..nothing! I dont know! Jeez!! πŸ˜²πŸ€£ Okay stop. My whole head and cheeks are hurting from this laughter now. 

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£ Now it feels like our Heaven πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Yes we tend to take everything in that direction lol Ehsaas wala feels πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jannat is bound to have those dreams u write about πŸ˜†

Jannat, Heaven, Ehsaas, Feels..
Too many NICE words..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

I can't hold on..🀣 No I meant..nothing! I dont know! Jeez!! πŸ˜²πŸ€£ Okay stop. My whole head and cheeks are hurting from this laughter now. 

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Mine too and I just woke up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw what do u wanna hold on to πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Raingoddess thumbnail
Pragya those nice words can turn hot if Aahil says them β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Imagine him whispering them in her ear πŸ˜‰
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What's cookingπŸ˜† I mean a sequence?  πŸ˜›
Instagram media karanvirbohra - From the corner of my eye I saw her, looking at what I was capturing,Of course this chance encounter with all of us in maroon including the wall was serendipitous. (I'm not throwing that word out there to illustrate my broad vocabulary, but rather to show that I am a John Cusack fan). JLT clicking picture in my newly painted room''' @thisissurbhi @varuntoorkey
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcπŸ˜†