Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

I guess we all need to have some patience. πŸ˜†
But then there  is a huge doubt sabar ka phal meetha hog ya nahi.
And yes I m waiting. I am not blaming Ahil even now. Lets see what happens.
Inspite of all these doubts I am absolutely enjoying SaHil scenes. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† They are great!

@Bold I agree! I guess this track requires patience lol I have trouble being patient too but for SaHil, mujhe yeh bhi qubool hai lol I admit, I watch more for couples and a  nice story than logic lol For that I have other mediums, but tv soaps help me relax and enjoy πŸ˜† Maybe seeing others stress onscreen does the trick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Laura, we are not getting our hopes up trust me and us πŸ˜† Really! We have been through that, and have learnt our lesson too. Now we are just satisfying ourselves with what they are delivering us, and its much better than earlier track, A LOT. Atleast we have HIM close to her, no harm would reach her.
Chill, we won't be disappointed, I am still looking forward for that FIGHT KV mentioned though πŸ˜†

Pragya idk how u do it each time but u write exactly what I have in mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yes Laura, we are not hoping for much yet enjoying what is given to us! πŸ˜³
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I am the same way, but like I said earlier my tolerance level has gone up... Maybe next week I will feel the impatience, the same way Jannat feels for Aahil πŸ€£

πŸ˜† The same way Jannat feels for Aahil! I am sure she FEELS way too much πŸ€£
I can't help but go dirty while conversing with you guys...its just onto an altogether different level..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

KV TJ prem kahani segment in today's SBS was really good.A pair made in heaven..KV was looking handsome..

KV fans, those who havent watched please do watch.Edited by ssrdj - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

He was not at all jumpingπŸ˜†

Tho I imagined it before watching, it was so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

is there  any new segment on only sahil?   please tell  me on  sbs  or sbb   what date?
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha! Its fine, no need to apologise, though I had too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyway, thats just difference of opinions, nothing else. In the end we all are fans, and thats what matter I guess, isn't it?! πŸ˜†
And I agree with everything you said, like always, we do agree with each other on almost EVERY scenarioπŸ˜† Yes, its much better than what we had earlier, so I am somewhat hopeful myself, not much, though πŸ˜† We have been through worse and this is A LOT better. And about the monologue thing, I think we would get it soon too. :)

Yes we do πŸ˜‰ I am actually reading thur old comments and reply to new ones at the same time πŸ˜† But yes differences happen, as long as we are not rude, its all good! I am looking forward to seeing what they have in mind lol
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Aman that was awesome πŸ€£

πŸ˜†   poor innocent me πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
prags  good post on aahil   cryingπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Esha, on to your previous reply to mine, I din't want to quote its too heavy πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Yes all that you have said! This is a big gamble and he doesn't want to take risks. He wants to take it slow...no no not that, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Slow and steady wins the race, not like THAT who got that sachhi mohabbat in two weeks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†