SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago

how i wish shaad get busy with sk & gv sanam's responsibility to ahil.πŸ˜ƒ..pl cv's do whtever bt atleast now keep shady away 4m sanam& keep sahil under same  roof...πŸ€”

isnt kv said in IV ahil will thnk shady kidnap sanam & shady thnk ahil try 2 snatch sanam.aftr seeing prcp i thnk tht is cming..😳.i will lv fi8 sequence..i wnt to see ahil's rage 4 wht shady did..😈.bt sure cv's shw shady mahan...

@esha,@rashmi,@mandy di,-whn r u  going to updt ur sahil storiesπŸ˜”???oh jst remembr nafisa, u also stop tht sahil stry on ths memory loss track??missing ths stories..& ths wkend-so boaring.πŸ˜”..pl guys updt updt..πŸ€—
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

The problem lies with the fact as many pointed out why isnt Ahil reacting to Shady. Why is he tolerating all the crap Shady is saying? Why isnt he keeping Sanam out of Shady's touch.
Because of this i can't enjoy SaHil scenes.  I guess instead of Aahil, they will show Shaad jalouse and possessive over Sanam, when he's not even her husband, but Aahil  There was the same situation during Sanam/Aahil/Sanam2 triangle. πŸ˜• Sanam was acting exactly like Aahil now
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
These cv's are good only on romantic scenes, but not on storyline. They are recycling the same poor tracks again and again. 
Originally posted by LauraVIP

Because of this i can't enjoy SaHil scenes.  I guess instead of Aahil, they will show Shaad jalouse and possessive over Sanam, when he's not ever her husband, but Aahil  There was the same situation during Sanam/Aahil/Sanam2 triangle. πŸ˜• Sanam was acting exactly like Aahil now

Same.I also cant enjoy much.I dont want they make that shaady liar concern,over possessive towards her more than Aahil her real husband.Is this the same Aahil who confront her bro Rehan when saw them together at their room.I cant tolerate watching aahil just quiet n watching what that Shaady doing with his wife now.He cant let this liar keep touching his wife when now he so sure that she is his Sanam.He should confront him asap and give big slap to him.Tell sanam the truth even Sanam will not believe it.ask question to Shaady about her infront of Sanam.
Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
Congrats for the new Heaven guys! I was so sure this too would end in a span of 10 days, and see it did! πŸ˜†