SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
The way I see it, I think cv's are way too obsessed with Shady and want the audience to sympathize with him, even if he is shown a little deranged and psycho living in his make belief world. That's why he is being given such positive dialogues like Saachi mohabbat ki takat and all that crap.
Nafz, Shady can't sacrifices his love, b'cos it was not his love to began with. Just because Sanam believes that she is Jinnat and Shady's wife, doesn't means that she loves Shady. 
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

The way I see it, I think cv's are way too obsessed with Shady and want the audience to sympathize with him, even if he is shown a little deranged and psycho living in his make belief world. That's why he is being given such positive dialogues like Saachi mohabbat ki takat and all that crap.
What positivity are you finding in his dialogues?  ðŸ˜• Well I am not finding any...only mental retarded people speak such! I mean Shaad knows Sanam has a lover and she loves that guy...he even got to know that someone searching for her. He decided he wont let her go...upar se continuing lieing!  And then fell in love with her within 1 week like seriously🤢🤢 and now look at his prayers such a joke! 
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

Nafz, Shady can't sacrifices his love, b'cos it was not his love to began with. Just because Sanam believes that she is Jinnat and Shady's wife, doesn't means that she loves Shady. 
That's the point she doesn't love Shady nor she will 
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

^Good one Nafs.
U did this?😆
no copied from twitter😆 when I make something I do say its made by me ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

no copied from twitter😆 when I make something I do say its made by me ðŸ˜†

Twitterwalon bahut talented yaar.

TFS
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Twitterwalon bahut talented yaar.

TFS
you can check QH creation gallery there are many SaHil creations😆

i m late bt no probs...😛.yepi new thread...🥳

we strt previous thread with dharamsala track & nd it with ths track's nd..😊.lvly...😆

congo sahilians...🤗