Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
  • Please do not use derogatory comments in reply to the stories published on Telly Buzz, India-Forums.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

• Please do not use derogatory comments in reply to the stories published on Telly Buzz, India-Forums.

priya185 thumbnail
  • Also, please use the Rate It button if you want to just thank the author for posting the story.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope I'm first one to post
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on new AT 
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

It was always disgusting to think these 2 in one room. Now with Ahil around & knowing all the truth its unbearable & makes no sense. On what logic are the CVs making the fake couple stay in a hotel?  When there is IM? Do these people think? ๐Ÿ˜• No what a question, they dont. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aahil wanted to take them to IM...but this Shaddy ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The problem lies with the fact as many pointed out why isnt Ahil reacting to Shady. Why is he tolerating all the crap Shady is saying? Why isnt he keeping Sanam out of Shady's touch.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay I was the first one to post. Congrats on New AT guys. Nafz Tanu we finished the previous AT with our relentless and untiring praises of Shayar. Wow how much we love this Shayar!?!
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

The problem lies with the fact as many pointed out why isnt Ahil reacting to Shady. Why is he tolerating all the crap Shady is saying? Why isnt he keeping Sanam out of Shady's touch.

I will be waiting for Monday๐Ÿ˜† I mean I will give my opinion after Monday๐Ÿ˜› let's see what happens!  But I seriously hope makers give monologue of Aahil about Shaddy Atleast. Itna toh kar sakte he!