Piya Rangrezz

~*Piya Rangrezz Intro Corner*~ (Page 3)

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Name: Tenzin

Profession/Occupation: Student

Favourite Celebrities: Colin O'Donoghue , Sarah Bolger, Natalie Dormer, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Srkajol, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapoor, Rajat Tokas, Simone Singh, Kirtida Mistry, Gaurav S Bajaj, Ashwini Kalsekar, Drashti Dhami and so on ...

Favourite TV Shows: The Tudors (2008 but still the best now ! Top notch of entertainment and the sublime cast, the actors are purely gifted ! ), Teresa (BESTEST ! Best Mexican telenovela I have ever watched ! I am grateful to have come accross it Star ! One should definitely watch it, it's available online with English sub ! Actors are mindblowing !), Geet and Piya Rangrezz (may be if they don't mishap the show with love triangles ROFL) otherwise I'm currently stuck in K dramas so can't tell much ^^

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Asian Drama, Jodhaa Akbar (very occasionally because lost interest in the show long back !) and Piya Rangrezz

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: In first place, it was a random coincidence in Asian Drama forum where members were proposing KDramas that are 'must watch' and one of them have included Piya Rangrezz in the suggestion at the end and written on the side 'amazing show' so it had me intrigued that for the first time, a Forum that is fondly devoted to Korean shows could make a place for an Indian daily soap that's usually considered to head on the same stereotypical kitchen politics' twists and plots ! Saw the promo, Kirtida's petite and innocent face, responding : "HUM AAPSE PYAAR NAHI KARTE, HUM AAPSE DARTE HAI" to Sher's flame for her took me on surprise Embarrassed and Gaurav as Sher (leather jacket and 'rey barlor shades') : "AB GOLI BI MARDO" Day Dreaming Unique one ! Then I was like, uff I need to watch more promos, to decide, then there BD's famous line (for me personally) comes : "YEH PYAAR JO HAI NA BADI KUTTI CHEEJ HAI", henceforth I made my mind ROFL

Edited by Woh.Ai.Ni - 17 July 2015 at 4:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304

sam_ara Newbie
sam_ara
sam_ara

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Name: Samara
Profession: University Student
Favorite celebrities: Too many! Tongue
Favorite TV shows: IPKKND.(Indian)
Other IF forums you're active on: None.
Reason for watching Piya Rangrezz: GAURAV! He looked so incredibly hot! Day Dreaming
And yes the promos seemed quite interesting!

liana2304

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Name: Masooma

Favourite Celebrities: Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Kandpal, Kirtida Mistry, Gaurav S. Bajaj, Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor.

Favourite TV Shows: (Indian) Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani, Piya Rangrezz

Other IF Forums You're Active On: PKYEK forum

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: I saw the promo of PR where Sher enters library with goons, and instantly I fell in love with the drama. I love these kind of romantic stories. ;)

Edited by ...mano... - 07 July 2015 at 11:32pm

liana2304

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 14 July 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Name: Annie

Favourite Celebrities: Gurmeet, Dhrashti, Harshad Chopda, Karnvir Bohra, Gauhar Khan, Narayani Shastri, Gaurav Bajaj & Kirtida Mistry

Favourite TV Shows:Geet

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Asian Shows

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently came across an episode, it seemed very different which intrigued me. I was hooked enough to watch 2 months' worth of episodes in 2 days! The cast seemed decent both in terms of appearance and their acting ability. Oh, & because I honestly love Narayani Shastri!! She is a versatile actress! Also, SherDha looked good together and the dialogues were rather witty in the promos!

liana2304

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Name: Noorie

Profession/Occupation: Loitering without intent.

Favourite Celebrities: My jewellery and makeup collection

Favourite TV Shows:  Geet, IPKKND, Rangrasiya, Gulal,  Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Beti, Laagi Tujse Lagan,  Kayamath etc.
I watch mainly Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese shows like I Hear Your Voice, Secret, King 2 Hearts, Innocent Man, Hana Yori Dango, Empress Ki, Masters Sun, Hana  Kimi, It's Ok That's Love etc...

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Non, most of the ones I used to watch turned into  trash within the first 6 months, as usual, so I abandoned them. I do not hang around if the story turns into typical rubbish. 

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently watched the promo where he comes to her college / university to declare his love and she tells him to take a hike. Gaurav looked very sexy and intense and I was hooked. 

Edited by ChurailMukhi - 15 July 2015 at 3:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304SenpaiNOTICEME

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Name: Noorie

Profession/Occupation: Loitering without intent.

Favourite Celebrities: My jewellery and makeup collection
Favourite TV Shows: Geet, IPKKND, Rangrasiya, Gulal, Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Beti, Laagi Tujse Lagan, Kayamath etc.
I watch mainly Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese shows like I Hear Your Voice, Secret, King 2 Hearts, Innocent Man, Hana Yori Dango, Empress Ki, Masters Sun, Hana Kimi, It's Ok That's Love etc...

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Non, most of the ones I used to watch turned into trash within the first 6 months, as usual, so I abandoned them. I do not hang around if the story turns into typical rubbish.

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently watched the promo where he comes to her college / university to declare his love and she tells him to take a hike. Gaurav looked very sexy and intense and I was hooked.

I think I already like you LOL

ChurailMukhi

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Name: Lucky

Profession/Occupation: Still studying.. and no plan of working so soon ROFL

Favourite Celebrities: That girl whom I see in mirror everyday ROFL

Favourite TV Shows:
Piya Rangrez and Dreamgirl for now LOL

Other IF Forums You're Active On: None in particular.. I keep wandering for all the serials that I start watching goes god knows in what direction after a certain period of time. Hope that doesn't happen in PR case

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: This is the kind of love story one can fall in love with.. the leads are just perfect I feel.

Edited by Lucky.. - 17 July 2015 at 10:30pm
QueenAnnie18 Goldie
QueenAnnie18
QueenAnnie18

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Name: Qurat Smile

Profession: Student

Favorite celebrities: Ankur Nayyar, Sanaya Irani

Favorite TV shows: Piya Rangrezz, Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, and Dil ki nazar se Khoobsurat

Other IF forums you are active on: Well i was Coolbie for Sabki Ladli Bebo Forum some time back. 

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: This is first show of Gaurav Bajaj that i am watching. i am someone who believe in chemistry Wink  and the reason for watching PR is the amazing chemistry between Gaurav and Kirtida. I love the innocence and purity of their jodi.

Hoping to make some new friends on this forumSmile

Edited by QueenAnnie18 - 22 July 2015 at 1:53pm

Go to top