Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Name: Noorie

Profession/Occupation: Loitering without intent.

Favourite Celebrities: My jewellery and makeup collection

Favourite TV Shows:  Geet, IPKKND, Rangrasiya, Gulal,  Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Beti, Laagi Tujse Lagan,  Kayamath etc.
I watch mainly Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese shows like I Hear Your Voice, Secret, King 2 Hearts, Innocent Man, Hana Yori Dango, Empress Ki, Masters Sun, Hana  Kimi, It's Ok That's Love etc...

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Non, most of the ones I used to watch turned into  trash within the first 6 months, as usual, so I abandoned them. I do not hang around if the story turns into typical rubbish. 

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently watched the promo where he comes to her college / university to declare his love and she tells him to take a hike. Gaurav looked very sexy and intense and I was hooked. 
Edited by ChurailMukhi - 8 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Name: Noorie

Profession/Occupation: Loitering without intent.

Favourite Celebrities: My jewellery and makeup collection
Favourite TV Shows: Geet, IPKKND, Rangrasiya, Gulal, Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Beti, Laagi Tujse Lagan, Kayamath etc.
I watch mainly Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese shows like I Hear Your Voice, Secret, King 2 Hearts, Innocent Man, Hana Yori Dango, Empress Ki, Masters Sun, Hana Kimi, It's Ok That's Love etc...

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Non, most of the ones I used to watch turned into trash within the first 6 months, as usual, so I abandoned them. I do not hang around if the story turns into typical rubbish.

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently watched the promo where he comes to her college / university to declare his love and she tells him to take a hike. Gaurav looked very sexy and intense and I was hooked.

I think I already like you πŸ˜†
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Lucky

Profession/Occupation: Still studying.. and no plan of working so soon 🀣

Favourite Celebrities: That girl whom I see in mirror everyday 🀣

Favourite TV Shows:
Piya Rangrez and Dreamgirl for now πŸ˜†

Other IF Forums You're Active On: None in particular.. I keep wandering for all the serials that I start watching goes god knows in what direction after a certain period of time. Hope that doesn't happen in PR case

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: This is the kind of love story one can fall in love with.. the leads are just perfect I feel.
Edited by Lucky.. - 8 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name: Qurat πŸ˜Š

Profession: Student

Favorite celebrities: Ankur Nayyar, Sanaya Irani

Favorite TV shows: Piya Rangrezz, Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, and Dil ki nazar se Khoobsurat

Other IF forums you are active on: Well i was Coolbie for Sabki Ladli Bebo Forum some time back. 

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: This is first show of Gaurav Bajaj that i am watching. i am someone who believe in chemistry πŸ˜‰  and the reason for watching PR is the amazing chemistry between Gaurav and Kirtida. I love the innocence and purity of their jodi.

Hoping to make some new friends on this forum😊

Edited by QueenAnnie18 - 8 years ago