Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I am surprised they kept Ayesha Jhulka and Twinkle but not Karishma, Shilpa Shetty etc. Weird. Karishma was every where in the 90s. She deserves to be here, at least. 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Dexy where have you been?? πŸ€— dushmano ke beech koi to dost mila..
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Dexy where have you been?? πŸ€— dushmano ke beech koi to dost mila..

Miniii!πŸ€—LOL kisse dushmani mol li?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just been busy, girlie...plus the forum is not very enticing anymore. But I don't see you here often either. In fact, I don't really see a lot of old faces anymore. Seems like everyone is gone.πŸ˜†
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Miniii!πŸ€—LOL kisse dushmani mol li?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just been busy, girlie...plus the forum is not very enticing anymore. But I don't see you here often either. In fact, I don't really see a lot of old faces anymore. Seems like everyone is gone.πŸ˜†

These past 2 weeks have been crazy here.all topics were on SK nothing else.people biased mods biased dimaag kharaab ho gaya.giving opinion is one thing but abusing left right and centre is disappointing.people here have no other life seriously..anyway I love you 😳
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

These past 2 weeks have been crazy here.all topics were on SK nothing else.people biased mods biased dimaag kharaab ho gaya.giving opinion is one thing but abusing left right and centre is disappointing.people here have no other life seriously..anyway I love you 😳

Oh I hear ya. But looks like the Salman era is already over. People seem to have gone back to the DP-Kat era again.πŸ˜† Aww I love ya too! πŸ€—
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

ghoongat wali is Leena Chandravarkar...pagdi wali I donno

Oh Yes! Thanks a lot! Thats why she looked so familiar! πŸ˜ƒ
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evildesire

Actually i don't recognize any of them πŸ˜†
btw i really like your neha bamb siggy! she is my fav<3

Thats great to know! πŸ˜ƒ Neha is my favorite from KYPH days. Are you a KYPH fan too? Or Maayka fan? 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aahh. Madhuri in HAHK costume. LOVE!!

Definitely the last all-rounder. πŸ‘ 

Beautiful Art. Miss all of them. 
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Pooja Bhatt🀒..couldn't they find a more popular face?

I wonder why they put her and Twinkle instead of Shilpa, Tabu and of course, Karishma!

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Beautiful artwork! πŸ‘

The girl in pagdi is Babita from the famous song Kajra mohabbat wala. 😊

90s one should have had Lolo also.

90s was a bit better compared to now. Even the weak actresses of that time were better than wooden ones ruling today. And MD is the last one who had it all - looks, popularity, talent, sex appeal and BO pull both in India and abroad. After that we had no all rounder, consistent female superstar.

Juhi is the last one to have had good comic timing. Today's actresses can't do comedy to save their life.

Tabu anyday trumps VB.

Today the actresses have advantage of rise of multiplexes due to which different kinds of cinema is being made and also finds target audience. The 90s ones just lacked that medium. Better content, doesn't mean better actors.

Oh Yes! It IS Babita! πŸ˜² She looks so different, artist didnt draw her likeness that well. 

Karishma shd have been there instead of Pooja Bhatt. 

Juhi, Kajol and Madhuri were the best of that 90s group I feel.

Tabu is still going strong in Bollywood! Shes the BEST!