Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by cougarTown

90s was the lowest in talent
Thank God many of these disappeared. Full melodramatic over the top overrated actresses. Yes we will call them great coz we love the past and the nostalgia

Baring kajol or tabu or urmila..hardly any from the mainstream was good

Today we ride high on talent..kangana..anushka..deepika..alia..kareena..priyanka

Amazing talent. Must value the present. 

I dont agree. In every era there were good and bad, you are just naming 3 of the talented actress from 1990s. If today we have kangana,anuksha,deepika then we also have sonam,katrina,shraddha
Originally posted by cougarTown

90s was the lowest in talent
Thank God many of these disappeared. Full melodramatic over the top overrated actresses. Yes we will call them great coz we love the past and the nostalgia

Baring kajol or tabu or urmila..hardly any from the mainstream was good

Today we ride high on talent..kangana..anushka..deepika..alia..kareena..priyanka..vidya

Amazing talent. Must value the present. 

Rubbish, is the least i can say about this.
miss kajol and divyabharati...🥱
In this art, Madhuri looks the best...⭐️
if you think 90s was lowest in talent go to 80s-padmini kohlapuri,poonam dhillon,anita raj,-horrible movies and they had full pimpled faces and terrible make up.
Originally posted by ani_gr

In this art, Madhuri looks the best...⭐️

Agree 😃
90s was the best era
In early 90s we had Madhuri, Juhi, Manisha, and Urmila. Mid 90s it was kajol and karishma and late 90s it was Aishwarya, Preity, Rani. 90s was the best era.

Today we just have Kareena and Priyanka who are truly amazing. 
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

There's the likes of Twinkle, but no Tabu or Karishma in it??
Seriously?? :/

Yea I was surprised by that too.  Who's that on Madhuri's left side?  Mamta Kulkurani?  I'm not sure her, Ayesha Juhlka and Twinkle belong there when they've omitted Tabu and Karishma. And wasn't Sridevi still among the top contenders in the 90s?  
Where are Karishma and Madhuri???
Wonderful art!!!Very well done!!!

Ok Madhuri is there looking as ravishing as ever in that HAHK get up, How could I miss her??

Edited by kumro-potash - 8 years ago
Another problem with 90s was that art films in that era didn't receive as much notice. Or else Manisha Koirala, Tabu, Urmila would have been as popular as Priyanka or Vidya. These three I mentioned from the 90s are also above and more versatile than Deepika, Alia or Parineeti. Deepika and Alia wouldn't even hold a candle against Kajol or Juhi IMO. There were many underrated actresses like Pooja Bhatt, Mahima who didn't get any good roles after Pardes, Shabana Raza/Neha Bajpai to name a few. I did find a few overrated but 90s def didn't lack talent. Shabana Azmi, Nandita Das, Sridevi were also still around in the 90s. Sridevi gave one of her best performances in the 90s I feel which is Lamhe.