Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
tweet or mail sp and share ur reviews with them as they always want to knw we are liking the track or not.. yesterday they were bombard with tweets they had to make one diplomatc post
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ri21

tweet or mail sp and share ur reviews with them as they always want to knw we are liking the track or not.. yesterday they were bombard with tweets they had to make one diplomatc post

hey i also did spam them ! Fingers crossed. Lets hope  for the best
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know what u people are doing..if u don't like then stop critizing the show..and u people are really making others to gget into their tempers...and please stop this bashing...and who is compelling u people to watch go and watch something else..please stop bashing the serial and the characters which others like it...
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

I dont know what u people are doing..if u don't like then stop critizing the show..and u people are really making others to gget into their tempers...and please stop this bashing...and who is compelling u people to watch go and watch something else..please stop bashing the serial and the characters which others like it...

no ones bashing anyone. You would have raised questions too if sp had shown contunious promo of samaira undermining  Radhika. And when i dont like anything i can clearly state that and this is what this forum is for. Debates and discussion. And the same thing goes for you who is compelling you to break into my post and read everything ?? And the majority is not happy with radhika arjun idea. So we have every right to expresse our dissapointment. 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1.i wrote my pov.
2.see allt he comments and then say the definition for bashing
3.this is a public forum and i didnt specify any names
4.most important what majority are u talking ...the people who are rooting for ardhika are silent in this forum just to avoid ur peoples super comments...called ignoring u people.

so dont even say others what to do and especially me..if u r with one point i am with other...this is not a private area...know the difference and then write...this is specially for @ESR8
by the way ur id picture is nice...a complement.
Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously! 
it should be the onscreen couple performing! ðŸ˜¡

Btw.. Hi Eishwa ðŸ˜³
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

Seriously! 

it should be the onscreen couple performing! ðŸ˜¡

Btw.. Hi Eishwa ðŸ˜³

hey nepswa ! Welcom to the forum yaara... Yes  samarj all the wayyy
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ESR8

hey nepswa ! Welcom to the forum yaara... Yes  samarj all the wayyy

awwl the way ðŸ˜³
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cmon its a simple Star Parivaar show and people are going ballistic here. There is no rule that only onscreen pairing should be performing in such shows.
Looks like people are more interested in pairings than in the story.
Edited by ThePirateKing - 8 years ago
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just chill and Let CVS tell their stories. cvs made u to fall for SamArj, so they have the ability to make you fall for Ardhika or Raneil or Sam Neil.We should just watch it and let cvs do their work.