CVs Nooooooooo Plzzzzzzzz

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
arjun radhika performing in star parivar awards ?????? Plzzz is there any way the cvs be notified that we want samarj together ?? I know its a frmdship story not love story ! But plzzz for the pleasure of our eyes plzzz cvs let it be samarj not radharj plzzz plzzz plzzz !
Guys what is this !??? Show shuru hone se pehle hi show chhod ne ka naubat agaya ???????
Naaahiiinnn naaahhhiiinnn nahiiinnn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They should have separated the couples right from the beginning! This is getting ridiculous now. What are they trying to prove? That they can be the CW or ABC Family. It doesn't suit indian TV one bit. C'mon even MTV and Channel V have got their parings in place. Forget that.. Even the good old SP shows like MJHT etc etc had the sense to separate their Jodi's and even then there were ship wars. They are asking for trouble here -_-. Sorry to say but showing Arjun-Radhika now is absolutely disgusting and makes me cringe. It shows that Radhika will turn out to be a lousy friend and Arjun a sleaze bag. If this happens I won't be here to watch it. They can show whatever the hell they want and I have the option to watch or not to watch. Who is the writer of this show? If your reading this post you gotta know that we like to watch entertaining television. As soon as it starts stressing us out it kills our interest! I think I will check on this show after a month to see if it 's worth it anymore. Till then I'm only going to be watching Neil scenes online coz that's the only character that's making sense to me right now!Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

They should have separated the couples right from the beginning! This is getting ridiculous now. What are they trying to prove? That they can be the CW or ABC Family. It doesn't suit indian TV one bit. C'mon even MTV and Channel V have got their parings in place. Forget that.. Even the good old SP shows like MJHT etc etc had the sense to separate their Jodi's and even then there were ship wars. They are asking for trouble here -_-. Sorry to say but showing Arjun-Radhika now is absolutely disgusting and makes me cringe. It shows that Radhika will turn out to be a lousy friend and Arjun a sleaze bag. If this happens I won't be here to watch it. They can show whatever the hell they want and I have the option to watch or not to watch. Who is the writer of this show? If your reading this post you gotta know that we like to watch entertaining television. As soon as it starts stressing us out it kills our interest! I think I will check on this show after a month to see if it 's worth it anymore. Till then I'm only going to be watching Neil scenes online coz that's the only character that's making sense to me right now!

exactly ! This is plain ridiculous. I hope thhey come up with some sense and prove all these speculations wrong about arjun radhika... The chemistry between samarj has just began to bloom and its going amazingg... Goshhh hope they  wont ruin this... They have always been claiming that ots a fresh concept frsh idea and so forth. If this whole radharj drama means freshness ii'd prefer a cliche romance with a sparkfull of chemistry anyday over  this so called fresh concept
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jst tweeted the director about it.. hope to get response.. this is really gettng irritatng now
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun and Radhika dnt even suit each other.. It would be disgusting 2 show Arjun-Radhika after Arjun had almost made Samaira his wife genuinely and nearly had a makeout session wid her while draping a saree..
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
It is kinda sad that the show has reached this stage lol! And it's only been a month ROFL!  This show promised to be different with a fresh approach bla blah and a BIG BLAH!! yea right! This is turning into some day time soap opeara Y&R , B&B where everyone is screwing with everyone. Friendship my foot!  More like Dosti...yaariyan Manmarzian should be changed to Dhoka..dushminiyan and viewers ke dimakh ko kharab karna🤣 hopefully the writers are reading the forums and they change their strategy soon. Monica Sehgal favouriting all those Arjun/Radhika tweets is uber annoying😡 don't they watch their own show and see all the romantic scenes being shot between Arjun and Sam. And not to forget Radhika- Neil had so much potential to be quite a dynamite jodi as well but they have screwed it up big time! Well, one less show for me to watch😆 What a shame! I liked what I saw until last week but the secrey of the writers and actors is no more making this an enjoyble experience but an annoying one ha!
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

It is kinda sad that the show has reached this stage lol! And it's only been a month ROFL!  This show promised to be different with a fresh approach bla blah and a BIG BLAH!! yea right! This is turning into some day time soap opeara Y&R , B&B where everyone is screwing with everyone. Friendship my foot!  More like Dosti...yaariyan Manmarzian should be changed to Dhoka..dushminiyan and viewers ke dimakh ko kharab karna🤣 hopefully the writers are reading the forums and they change their strategy soon. Monica Sehgal favouriting all those Arjun/Radhika tweets is uber annoying😡 don't they watch their own show and see all the romantic scenes being shot between Arjun and Sam. And not to forget Radhika- Neil had so much potential to be quite a dynamite jodi as well but they have screwed it up big time! Well, one less show for me to watch😆 What a shame! I liked what I saw until last week but the secrey of the writers and actors is no more making this an enjoyble experience but an annoying one ha!

Well, if the CVs want 2 show Arjun-Radhika and Neil-
Samaira in a romantic angle,they might well kiss tis show gudbye becoz nobody except a few wil watch it. So TRP wil come down and the show wil close. CVs, if u r reading tis pay heed 2 us..
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
^Well, the writer of the show goes on saying only one thing when asked abt jodis's : expect the unexpected *face palm* Don't they know we don't like unexpected stuff when it comes to couples😆  Silly show
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

^Well, the writer of the show goes on saying only one thing when asked abt jodis's : expect the unexpected *face palm* Don't they know we don't like unexpected stuff when it comes to couples😆  Silly show

They think bringing in the unexpectd wil rise the TRP. They dnt knw tht thr r SamArj and RaNeil fans in many.. 
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

They think bringing in the unexpectd wil rise the TRP. They dnt knw tht thr r SamArj and RaNeil fans in many.. 

its been only a few weeks since i got hooked to this show. Specially when sam spends the night infrnt of the bonfire with arjun... Goshh how can thy butcher such a steamy and amazing couple.  They are one of the few couples who dont need to go physical to make the. Look hott. Their eyes speack and connect on screen... Which made me fall un love with them even more... And expect the unexpected !??? Plzzz i bought thi show for entertainment. If the unexpected gives me heart break and no pleasure at all whats the point in watching it ?? Many may say if you dont like it dont watch it... Switch to som other show... But its always legit to rant and complain if somet great show as this goes astray just like that . Really dissapointed