IF YOU ARE A FAN, PLEASE READ THIS!

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello SHians!

The Post is only for the Fans of this great show Sadda Haq.

If you are a great die-hard fan of Sadda Haq and you are addicted to the show and want to make your favourites (Cast and Team) happy? Then, joining this place would be the best to make them happy! Because the Cast and Crew are following this site to see the fans reaction about it. And we got to know that Param was very sad to see just few Members on the Forum posting few Posts. He saw that many people left watching SH or left this Forum.
We respect your decisions but we want to tell you few things about this site why you should join us.
I am here since the DAY1 and I got to see soo many Members on this Forum that it got flooded with great Posts and Topics and Creations like Edits or Stories. You know, SH fans are the number one bestest Writers and don't you want to share you creativity on the Forum? Don't you want to make your favourites happy? We were always on Top 5 last year in I-F rankings. But no we remain 7-10 rankings. The activity on the Forum is great but we need more Members joining the Forum. SH has a huge Fan following. Posting on Facebook or Instagram won't bring you further! Opening many groups on Facebook to talk about SH or to post your creativites won't bring you further! I understand that Ankit Gupta fans will stay on Facebook because Ankit is on Facebook. But I don't understand why people opening many groups on FB about SH and it's Casts? The Cast and Crew can't always check FB groups for posts, it's not easy to stalk the groups there. But we got to know that even our CV's are stalking us here!😆

I just want to know, why don't you want to join us here? We have so great fun here talking about our favourites! It's so great to know that the Cast and Crew checking the Forum. But they are definitely getting sad when they see our ranking. Or when they see the Cast's rankings.
We all know, SH has a great huge fan following on many fan groups. Like: SanDhir, VidArth, VarYa, SaRth and many more like ViDhir etc. And for all these fan groups, we have special Appreciation Threads or Discussion Threads where you can discuss and appreciate you favourites everytime. And not ot forget. We have special Appreciation Threads for actors aswell.. like : Param AT, Ankit AT, Harshita AT.. etc..
Here are some links of AT's where you can have a look.

SanDhir AT#62
SaRth DT#1
Param AT#13
VidArth DT#28
Ankit AT#4
And here, you can even get Written Updates from Members who has signed to give WU's. I have seen many Members leaving this Forum and shifting to another Show's Forum, we understand that, but why others who haven't joined the Forum, haven't joined yet? I have asked many people why they don't join, I got only answers like *I don't have time* or *I am busy*. But for spamming FB, Insta and Twitter you have time? I think people don't even know why they don't join this forum and giving such excuses. I am not advertising India-Forums, but after I got to know that even the Celebrities coming here to check about their fans, I needed to open this post, because I can't see my favouries unhappy or disappointed. I again tried to make everyone to join this Forum and this Post will be my last post about this. But some people told me that they don't understand I-F, but what can we do, if you don't create an account and try to join us, then we can't help you to solve your doubts. I have tried to help people and to tell them everything about India-Forums, but nothing helped, coz they didn't bother to join IF. If you have problems with IF, then you can ask all of us everytime and we will be soo happy to help you and to see you here. Last year, everyday more than 10 members were joining the Forum, and now, only one member is joining once a month. Is this right guys and girls? I don't know, but aren't you interested in joining us? How can we wake your interests?
I really hope this Post will make atleast few fans to join us.
I hope, my talks didn't hurt you, if so, then I am sorry, but I said what my heart was telling me.
Hope to see many new members here! :D

Thank You Everyone,
Sadda Haq Forum Members.

IMPORTANT TO ALL THE (ALREADY) MEMBERS HERE!

To make the fans see this post, we have to advertise it right?
But I can't do that alone, can you girls please help me?
I need you all to Post the link of this Topic on Facebook Groups (every groups you see about SH), Twitter and Instragram and other social sites which SH fans are in.
We need to get more members, so please Tweet the link of the post on Twitter to SH fangroups and on Instagram. Please , if you are admin of any Facebook pages, then please post this link there. And please post the link on every SH Facebook Groups. As much as you can!

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 8 years ago
Awesome post naz :)
Very true
I m surely help u to make SH forum active
Nd bring new member active :)
Posted link in Twitter :)
Very well written and musch needed post naz di 
I will surely post it on Twitter :D
👏
very well said naz
i agree on each and evey point
will surely help to increase the ranks as our beloved favourites dont deserve to  be  sad...😳
Wow awesome post Naz. 🤗
I'll help u 2 in whatever i can.
That's an Amazing Post Naz
Every Line is influential really
Posting it on groups now 😎
Agree with u
Posted in my grp n page
Hopefully We get new Members
fingers crossed
awesome post di.
i agree with you.😊
I don't know what to say..but wana see my favorite star happy..m wid u..