Teri Muskuraahatein Hai Taakat Meri!!! - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
@Aresha

@Revz

@Aaira

^^extremely wonderful comments by u 3..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...hv put the comments of u ppl in 1st page in best comments section along with comments of shez,sana

@ALL...am extremely sorry as i WONT be able to reply to posts here..am yet to be fully fit n fine..!! i only knw hw i managed to make this post amidst the health mess i ws in..bt wnt be able to replies post here...so my sincere apologies for tht..!!

But thnx a zillion ton to each one of u for the wonderful heartfelt comments u ppl posted here n thnx so so much for such beautiful appreciations for this post of mine...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

^^thnx all for the LIKEs..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
Nikki πŸ‘πŸ‘
What an awesome fantabulous lovely and heart touching post

Your punch lines is enough to tell about manan need for now

Teri muskurahatein ha takat  meri ! β­οΈ

And that is their hope to make each other smile
The finger scene really spoke the depth of their love
They are one soul two bodies like "do dil ek jaan" 
Their world roam around each other

Manik who never ever would have done it for any one is now doing for nandini . His love his life
He wants to be her shadow , he wants to bring back lost charm, the charm which makes him live, the charm which taught him to love , to smile.

The way nandini took out manik from darkness , now manik is reciprocating that too her 
He will surely bring old , full of life nandini back 

Manan always make us feel good about love about friendship 

Wonderful post nikki...πŸ˜ƒAfter soo long we are getting balanced episodes and m lovn it...
Now cumng to yesterdays epi...full of yaariaan...loved the balance between Manan,Cavya,Manbir and Navni...the cvs need to maintain the balance...it has been missing since soo long...
Ahhh..u talking about Manan...ever ready for itπŸ˜‰
So he decides to be there with her LIKE A SHADOW yet would give her ample space-->>this...i was reading sumwhere and could totally agree with the person...that there was a time when manik had forced her to be his shadow during the spot days...she was always the one who would be following him everywhere...now see the role reversalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he cannot leave her even for a second...coz he knows she is in a vulnerable state and he cannot bear the sad look on her face...like a lost puppy following his home..which is in a broken state😭😭
Smile...he practically lives on her smile...her optimism...her hope...i remember the scene after Dhruv had bashed him and he was shattered he found solace in her arms...her optimistic words povided strength to him...but now..poor boy has to struggle to get that smile those words..hell he even cant touch her let alone get a hug
Nandus chotu sa effort just took my heart...she is trying...trying not for herself but for him...and that tiny winy touch...he held it soo strongly...coz now he sees hope...hope to get his shining star back...hell i love these two😳😳
Awww...wat a song selection...seriously...true lines for our manan..past is evidence ke "Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri.."...
PS...loved todays epi as well..seriously loving the execution part nowadays...😳
Hope you are well now...take careπŸ€—
aww beautiful post sehr...hv put ur comment in best comments section in pg1 n thnx so much for lovin my post lik alwz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
anj..aww super loved ur take on ydays MaNan scenes..esp loved hw u connected past n present..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hv put ur comment in best comments section in pg1 n thnx for lovin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

n thnx for wishes...yet to be fit n fine completely..as of nw,am ok..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

anj..aww super loved ur take on ydays MaNan scenes..esp loved hw u connected past n present..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hv put ur comment in best comments section in pg1 n thnx for lovin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

n thnx for wishes...yet to be fit n fine completely..as of nw,am ok..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soo muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

aww beautiful post sehr...hv put ur comment in best comments section in pg1 n thnx so much for lovin my post lik alwz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww thnx nikki u r love β­οΈ
thank you nikki..
feeling honoured by this act of yours
amazing, awesome, fabulous, lovely and  beautiful heart touching post πŸ‘