Posted: 8 years ago
hai dear...

get well soon...!!🤗

as usual awesome post...u penned manan so beautifully...!!! 👏👏👏👏

aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh MY gosh...
You know nikki...though this scene made me cry..yet it was my favourite too in yesterday's episode...
so same pinch
this showed their love so effortlessly...

the ''I love you'' scene gave me goosebumps...
the way he said to her without even touching her...
it was the sheer beauty of their relationship..
the purity of their relationship...
they actually shows that they are each other soulmate...😳
their profound love is such an amazing feeling for them...
it gives them a feeling of being content...
they complement each other...
they complete each other...😳

and then when he was following her...and man can anyone be more cuter and adorable than them..😳
especially manik..his look of determination...that he will not let her be alone...at any cost..
she wants her space, she will get that...but he will be there like a shadow to her...😳

now coming to both of our's favourite scene...
it showed how much for each of them the other means...
the effort and the courage it took for nandini to touch him...to assure him...to try and bring a smile on his face...was showing their love...which was ethereal....

"My heart will be yours for so long as you want it because,
You have been there when no one else was...

And you are my star from the heavens above,
And if you still dont fully believe such immense love...

I am willing to wait until next time..."
                          by-Dawn Rodney

I"ll wait for your courage to return...

.I"ll wait for your warmth to return...

I"ll wait for your bickering to return...

I"ll wait for your tranquillity to return...

I"ll wait for your replying to me to return...

I"ll wait for your positive vibe to return...

I"ll wait for your delight to return...

I"ll wait for your excitement to return..

I"ll wait for your amicableness to return...

I"ll wait for your ameliorating nature to return...

I"ll wait for your soul to return to me...

I"ll wait for you to return to me...

everytime they make me fall in love with them a little more...
i love their love...
they actually define and give meaning to love...
what a love is supposed to be like...
What a love should be...

P . S - an awesome post Nikki...👏

bye..
take care...

Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aww so many wonderful posts esp Lavy,Shez,Sana...!! truly BRILLIANT..!!

will reply to all pending posts here later today...as of now thnx a ton to each one of u who commented here and/ liked my post..🤗🤗🤗

Lavy...ur posts r bcomin inevitable parts of my ky2 forum topics...what a comment dear..n am so glad its in pg1 already..!!

Shez n Sana-wonderful posts frm u both n hv put comments frm u both in pg1(best comments section)

Nikki... thats such a mutual feeling then. I can't tell U, how very much I look forward to your thread and to make my post. In fact, after watching the episode, last night, how much I wanted to get hold of you, to find out if you were gonna make a post and if so, to try and reserve a place for me 😉😳😛 (just like reservations done on Indian buses/ trains- in old days, they used to throw a hanky/ towel from the window..😛). This morning (keeping in mind, our time differences), when I got to know, U made a post (thro Ur pm), I imm came to the forum and reserved my slot, w/o even reading ur take. I know, ur writing would definitely make me WANT to write and rant. Your encouraging words motivate me to write. Of course, my inspiration comes from KY2 and its CVs and the characterisation of MaNan, CaVya..!!

Hope you are feeling better. 

And once again, many thanks for such a sweet comment from you and for your pm as well. It makes it easier to jump into your thread, rather than searching for it in the ocean of this forum. 

Nikki... as the day went on, thoughts sprung into my head, about the PINKY hold. I know.. I have been doing other things, but still couldn't get MaNan out of my head 😳!! I have updated it in my main post. 

Take care.. GET WELL SOON!! 🤗🤗
deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Ok ok i m supposed 2 be inactive bt 4 ur post hai withdrew my khamosiyaan!!! I knew a post was comin 4m u !! LOOks lyk we r soul sisters as I get insticts dat NIKKI'S Post iz coming LOL!!! Can I call U Nikki!!!?

I read ur unwell!! Is it serious r u alrite!!? Dear pls take care n get well sonnish!!

OK soo cuming 2 d epi wat a masterpiece lov the way KYY displayed d beauty of franhip n love is just HATS OFF!! Dis epi solely belonged 2 MaNan, CaVya, ManBir, NavNi its was magical!! Take a bow CVs!!Take bow u deserve it darlings well as we know d epi solely solely just belonged 2 foursome awsuums Navya Naveli, Cabir Diwan, Nandini Murthy and our very known Manik  Monster Malhotra.

Firstly I chose Navya to further rant my praises this epi portrayed a very new Navya infront of a small town girl with the girlpower to shock the world. A girl who does nt hesitate to fight using all her strength for her beliefs, her frens and her child. A girl who is capable and mature enough to bring a new life in the world and understand the responsibilities that entail with it. We see drastic change in Cabir's black and white Madhubala as she changes into a strong sherni day by day as she further explores the journey of motherhood. She is no that Madhubala who required support to fly she is a girl who has grown her own wings to support her flight to success!!! I just love how Veebha portrayed this maturity change in the character of Navya and SALUTE to ur acting which had a strong essence of GIRLPOWER!!

Then we have the devil himself AKA Cabir Dhiwan sometimes as sweet as sugar while others times the notty badtamaaz!!! He is one character which completely 100% matches to the devil of Bollywood himself as yeh dil main toh aata hain par samaj main nahi!! KYY did a splendid job as now we have a fellow who is proud 2 be wat he is proud to accept what he has become. A man who fights 4 his frans a man who leaves no stone unturned 4 the people who mean d world 2 him!! I lov d way our Cabira stood up 4 Navya n d way he accepted her in his life. Then we get 2 say d sizzling ManBir bromance as our cupid yet again helped Manik in his mission 2 be the bestest sweetest BF!!! Srsly 1 Parth was nt enough even Ayaz I think is gonna steal my heart away frm me with his spunky bt chweety attitude!!!

This epi has had wishing for CaVya like hell I know I know dat Cabir is a guy bt I lov his cute Knok Jhok between them. I lov d trust Navya has for Cabir "mere pas Cabir hain na who sab kuch sambal lega!!!". The support he gives her and the way Navya said, "Agar tum normal hota toh main...". I lov d way Cabir displays care 4 her n has her back all d time frm giving encouragement 2 providing a shoulder 2 cry on I just lov n die for Madhubala n her Devil the imperfect in all ways bt yet the perfect partners in crime... Lov u d cupid devil Cabir n d black white Madhubala aka the new sherni of KYY!!

New going on 2 our love birds MaNan u have said it all bt still main apni boring POV dine ke liya encourage ho gayi hoon LOL!! So as always d MaNan love is everywhere in d air!! As d song Humdard itself says "Jo tum mera humdard hain suhana har dard hai!" I must say lagta MaNan kissi bhi romantic song ko app na declare karne ke liye koi bhi kasar na chodengay!! Coming 2 d epi WOW Manik u shocked nt only Navya bt luks like d wind of change as touched u 2!! Manik Malhotra d arrogant n cool dude ka aaj kuch alag hi chehera hamre samne aaya he tried his level best 2 make his girl smile. D way he said d 3 magical words he spread d magic of the truth in meant in dis words everywhere. I could lyk 2 go on dat tym when Nandini was his spot n she used 2 follow him everywhere n now 2day he followed her footsteps lurking behind her lyk her shadow...  N d way he asked her for her permissiom 2 be his spot through hies eye "aakho hi aakho mai kare baat ghup chup!!" n way he followed her , "Main tere agal magal hu tu mere agal bagal hain..." N d way Nandu quietly gave her consent giving him d green signal. N d way he she sat down as her eyes searched 4 her man, , "Mainu chad ke kitte jawa tum mera parchawa tere mukre bich hai main ta rab nu aap ni pawa".. N then again we have d Parth lover boy magic as he hands her a milkshake bt knowing her vunerable condition due to dat creepo he leaves a space between them n keeps her love gift in dat space!! He then starts his mission 2 to get back his most precious thing Aka his Nandu's smile he starts his "idhaar udhaar ke baatein wagera wagera..." N provokes her 2 smile showing his famous million dollar lopsided grin. Bt when even dis does nt work out our baba loses his hope n d fake brightness he lit in eyes n fake happiness he has adopted in his aura evaporates n emptiness n storm ranging in his soul takes d place!! Wat a way of expression Parth I lov boy n I lov u more 2day!!! This reminds me of "muskurane ki wajah tum ho!!" AWW n dhen our baby doll takes d cake shows even she like Manik does nt want her jaan 2 lose as her soul does nt release her true smile n he can see through her fake she adopts another way 2 express her gratitude n encouragement!! She uses the power of her touch she uses her pinky finger 2 make a promise with his that one day she will give her smile back 2 him if nt day n her plan d hope our baba had lost revives back in his eyes!!!

This epi was epic it had all Romance, Confession, Girlpower, Motherhood and most of all yarriaan!! Watching ManBir and NavNi I was reminded of d song u used sum tym ago "Yaar mil te hai pyaar milte hum ko yarro nasseb se!!!!" I lov this show soo much my lov is crossing all d boundaries as the friendship in dis show is getting stronger day by dat!! HATS OFF u deserve the  title of best youth show over n out!!

N now coming 2 ur post even u dear ( can I call u Nikki pls) r gonna leave no stones unturned 2 make us drool over ur writing n ur song selection. First of all ur title itself is eye catching and lures us to read. N ur use of words is fabulous n sweet!! U use such emotions take a bow girll m ur bggest fan!! Bt being ur bggest fan I don't know ur name!!

Love u lots n lots

Aresha

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki,

An awesome topic gal... Yesterday's epi was indeed a treat to watch. A pain so beautifully depicted by MaNan...

Nandini is Manik's biggest strength and she is also his weakness. Her mere smile can cool his volcanic temper, her single touch can melt the monster in him. Finally when they decided to give a name to the invisible cord that held them together as "Love" and begin their journey, the most unexpected stirred their new beginning.

Nandini held herself guilty for marking their beautiful beginning with a tragedy. She holds herself responsible for the misery that happened that night despite all Manik's warning, her beliefs and judgments betrayed her for the first time. She always wanted to be the Nandini who is the reason for his smile not his agony and guilt. She hates herself for that. Manik on the other hand, holds himself responsible for the darkness that has cloaked Nandini's life. He was unable to fulfill his promise to protect her. His shining star is now in a dungeon full of darkness, he may have physically rescued her but her smile is still lost in the darkness. If he was the cause of her smile to disappear, then he will also be the reason it comes back to her eternally... Hamesha

The two individual with stark contrast are now merged as a single soul. Just like how tie connects the two notes, it's their love that connects them. Her smile is his life, her pain is his misery and her happiness is his ecstasy. The darkness of the night took his Nandini away from him but the rays of sun yesterday brought him a step closer to her. He physically distanced himself but his heart leaped closer to her. Manik did the cutest things that he could do just to make the lips curve into a smile. When he failed, his hope faded. That was when Nandini's touch revived his hope. Her baby steps and Cabir's encouragement gave him the confidence that his hope will win.

Edited by rev4eva - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg such brilliant posts here...truly lovin the wonderful responses here..😊
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nikki darling!!🤗🤗
Brilliant Brilliant and Brilliant post!!👏👏
OMG! Let me read it once again!!⭐️
Thx for making the scene more beautiful for me!!😃

Needless to say,you are a star!!⭐️

Love ya loads!!❤️
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Massooommm...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Hope u r feeling better now... 
as usual amazing and beautiful posts... and there are so many amazing and beautiful responses... 

now i m confuse maine kya likhun 😕😕😕
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In manik's style .. Kaise likh leti ho itni amazing analysis  ;)...
Lovely ... 
Edited by ragvir.fan - 8 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Nikki 👏
Feel better soon 🤗

His smile makes me smile