Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh GODDD!! u made post today? 😲😲..u know what...i was just thinking that u might come up with a post today! and here you aree!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

WOW WOW!! Just beautifully u described this scene! Gosh just beautifu..πŸ€—πŸ€—...and i so soo loved this scene as well! and same is the case with me as well..bcz todays episode just made me write when i have two pending projects in my hand but all m doing is just opening my heart out for my lovely babies Manan!! <3 their love and respect in my heart just increases every day! Their love for each other is just commendable that one cant stop himself to adore this couple! 😳..
I just commented on Twinkle's post..and m copy pasting my comment here! bcz i just blurted each and everything in that comment of mines! 😳...

I'll wait...

Yes he will wait for her till eternity! He will wait for her return!  He will wait for her nandani to come back and to shine for him as she promised him. He will wait for that day when she run towards him and just hug him and never let go of him ever again! He will wait for that moment when she calls his name with the same love, trust, smile, belief, and care.

When nandani came to manik's life, he made her suffer. He did every single thing to tease her and to mock her! He never misses a chance to make fun of her! But she resisted it, inspite of all these monstrous things he did, she still felt something for him. She trusted him..she gave him break everytime he needed..she was always there to give him advice..but she suffered..she's been through a lott of hard time bcz of manik..but she didn't gave up on him..inshort she gave him everything he wanted, and during this journey of happiness, sadness, separation, heatbreaks..they never leave each other's sides. They were there to support each other..eventhough when manik treated him badly, she never left his side and she always there to console him! Whenever manik came to her and asked for solution to his problems, she always gave him solution, she always helped him! Not only by words but also by her silence!

So now ITS TIME FOR MANIK. Its time for him to do all those things for nandani! To make her smile, to make her feel the love and care again! To make her trust again on their relationship! To make her believe that she hasn't lost anything! She has her STAR. And when she has him, she cant be lost! NO! and now its manik's turn to bring back his old nandani! To bring back that smile! Its his turn to bear all her tantrums, but to not give up on her! Its his time to prove his love for her! Its his time to make her believe on the fact that he will be there with her no matter how hard time she face! Its time for him to make this hard time easy for her..!! πŸ˜³

I just love todays scene when he asked her to put HIS OWN HAND ON HER HEART to feel the beautiful and sweet music of her heartbeats! Bcz he knows that she is afraid of his touch..she wont let him touch her..she will run away from there..he understands her more than she does! Once his touch just took all of her pains, but now she is afraid of his touch..its all bcz of that darkness..that nightmare which is just haunting her.!!! But then, she just closed her eyes and felt the heartbeats and it raced up when manik whispers those three words! It was like a balm to her pains..it soothes her! It gives her pleasure! Eventhough he didnt touched her, but he knows that these words have the magic to take away all his pains without even touching her! these words have the power to prove balm to her pains! But she was still lost! She just cant b just normal after the horrible time she faced. And this is nandani..a sweet, sensitive girl who haven't faced such things ever in her life! She faced this phase of darkness for the very first time...so it will be much much difficult for her to come out from this darkness! But when ur star is there to shine na..this darkness just vanishes away...all nandani needs to do is to let this light enters her heart! All she has to do is to let go of her fears..let go of the darkness inside her heart, let go of the horrible memories which are residing in her head and haunting her! JUST LET IT GO!

And then the way manik said that he will be around her and he will wait for her! Bcz he knows that as same as nandini never gave up on him, he also cant give up on her now! He has to become her shadow! And deep down this is what nandani also wanted! She wanted him to be near to her..she wanted him to be close to her..she wanted his shadow to be hers! And that's why when he was following her, she nodded her head in approval that she needs him! SHE NEEDS HIM TO FIND HER OWN SELF! And when she was sitting on a bench and was anxious bcz manik was nowhere, it was a proof to it, that she is incomplete without him! She needs him to be around her! To be her protector..to be her shelter as always!

Manik just rant away that entire coffee thing to make her smile like he did last night! He was trying to make her feel better! He wanted to see smile on her face. But she didn't smiled so he got disappointed! And when nandani saw that face, she just felt that this person who is trying hard to do every possible thing for her, so she just closed her eyes and intertwined her pinky finger into hims! This was the promise from her to him that she will be alright soon! She need some time...she is feeling every thing..she knows that how hard he is trying to make her feel normal..she acknowledges everything..but she couldn't just help herself! Its just difficult for her to just move on or to just get away with the flow. But she still managed to utter just one word..His name. the only word which she spoke when manik rescued her..His name is the only soothing thing for her, his name has that power which just reduced her worries. And just after that manik got all concerned that she might open her heart to him..but she didn't! she needs space. It hurts equally to see her shining star in pain..it hurts to see that ur soulmate is trying hard to make u smile..it feels terrible to see that ur partner is suffering bcz of ur pains...But she is helpless! Its not easy for her to just forget all those terrible moments. But I know this girl will return to him even stronger than before! This girl will come back to him with even more love in her heart for her star!

And now todays Cavya-Manan scene was just SUPERB and PERFECT! It was soo beautiful scene..It showed the true meaning of friendship. It showed that when love fails to understand the feelings, friendship never fails. A friend who always shares ur pain, who always understands you, who always give u his shoulder to lean on, who always remain there when u just have no one to open ur heart to. And today the way navya came to console nandani was just beautiful and meaningful scene and it justifies the title of the show as well! And I just love the way nandani shared her pains, her fears with her and navya just forgot her pains and consoled her..nandani was equally hurt by distancing herself from manik..but as I said earlier..time will heal everything. She needs sometime and after that she will be back to where she deserves to be- In Maniks arms!! And when navya shared her biggest problem with nandani, she got all worried and asked her for any help forgetting all about her problems! That's what a true friend does.

Just the case with Manbir. Gosh I just truly adore their friendship...they always stood by each other..and they always shared their worries..they are the closest buddies. And cabir is the person who first noticed the THING between Manan..so now Manik can easily pour his heart out infront of him and tell him everything as he did today! He told him that how she understands nandanis place bcz he's been through it..He has faced that daekness which nandani faced for the first time..he knows how it feels..he was sharing what hidden in his heart..! and when cabir told him about his side of story, he as a true and amazing friend just forgot all his tensions, offered him his help! HATS OFF! Their friendship is something to be proud of. It was such a BLISSFUL moment! They are strengths of each other. And they just proved that friendship is just above from all relations. Even when ur love, Ur soulmate fails to feel ur pains na.. ur friend would be there to not only feel and share it but also lessen it.

Thankx Cvs for such an amazing moment between these beautiful people! Todays episode was a beautiful blend of love and friendship!!

And yess!! Thankx for making this post..since this scene just become one of my MOST favourite..and i love to read people's thoughts on this scene..and ur take is just simply superbb and heart touching..πŸ€—πŸ€—...Waise ur post was a surprise for me..i just posted my comment and got ur PM and it felt soo soo nice to read ur thoughts! Soo amazing..!!😳..

Edited by Shez.Ishra09 - 8 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nikki...have seen you around on Twinklie's thread, so found your link there and came to check it out.

Beautiful post, loved how you spoke of their pinky holding scene. He thought he could smile enough for both of them but his smile, his smiles come from her smiles, she is the reason he smiles. And when he couldn't make her smile, his smile faded too. And loved how Nandini noticed his changed demeanour right away. And fought so hard with her inner demons and darkness to reach out to her Manik. To reassure him that they are still in this together. It was a small start, but it was a start.

I especially love how you mentioned how Manan have come a full circle now. Nandini was such a positive person, She always taught him to see the brighter side of life, to see life as glass half full'.She has been his light ever since she met him, pulled him out of the darkness into the light. but now the light within her started to fade. Her positivity has dimmed until there was nothing left. so now Manik has to pull her out of the darkness into the light as her shadow. A shadow that won't abandon her even our darkness engulfs her.

- Reya <3

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki, beautiful topic...I knew you have been a member of many forums, but inte sare, aur itne purani, I didn't know, Miley Jab Hum Tum ko at least 8 years hogai? It started after DMG, right? So yes...Wow. πŸ˜²

So glad you're here in Ky2 forums too. And why won't you be here, Ky2 and MaNan are the best...😳

Beautiful words, and I agree with each word of yours...Today's episode was beautiful to say the least. Amazing...MaNan's selfless love and care for each other leaves me speechless...
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manan's TLC! Nice post dear!
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
First of All what an epi...
2nd... I knew from yesterday this track is gonna be rocking
I wrote this but you did not readπŸ˜”
So I am upsetπŸ€”

3rd.. But Since you made this post today making Hamdaard for MaNan...πŸ˜ƒ 
I spare you😎..U made me πŸ˜ƒOtherwise I could be harmful😈

Teri Muskuraahate Takaat meri...
Against all odds..
Against all evils..

Manik following Nandu,,, The "Earl Grey" Scene...
And in my niece's words... "the Pinky Promise ="
All are so touching..
And the main aisa kyu hu BG music was🀣ly cute

Now I say my feelings... deep wala...

She has been ... The light for him so far.. she held his hand... she let him feel.. to see through her light.. when he was in scary dungeon of darkness... and made him enlightened ...
he knows it all ... the darkness behind beauty... he feels it all... he saw himself and all his friends there... 

But he is not being able bear it for his love,,, 
Cause his love his star in the darkness...her smile his strength... he finds himself broken inside.. 
I loved Manik's deep convo with Cabir..!! 

And Cabir confides in him... shares him his situation... and the sharing definitely helped both the friends too move forward... Same for beautiful NavNi convo... and really proud of CavYa

Nandini is the one who protected Manik's heart to be affected by dark forces... She made him immune... she taught him to let it go... she made the monster calm and control...

Now she needs it... the protection from darkness...
And his dark prince will definitely shine for her...
And together they will survive...

Pyaas ka ye safar khatam ho jayega
Kuch adhura sa jo tha poora ho jayega

Hamari adhoori kahani...

IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nikki.. Updated on Pg 1. Long indeed, but hope it makes sense. I dont dare go back and read it, at least NOT yet. 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant ...
U said it all...
Manan don't need dialogues.. Their hands talk more..
Cavy a n Manan .. What an episode..
Thanks for pm..😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww so many wonderful posts esp Lavy,Shez,Sana...!! truly BRILLIANT..!!

will reply to all pending posts here later today...as of now thnx a ton to each one of u who commented here and/ liked my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lavy...ur posts r bcomin inevitable parts of my ky2 forum topics...what a comment dear..n am so glad its in pg1 already..!!

Shez n Sana-wonderful posts frm u both n hv put comments frm u both in pg1(best comments section)
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such an apt song.loved it. U always write with heart.
Tfs
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post nikki.
I just love all d yest scenes of manan.
Bt that hand scene god such a beautiful scene.
He was upset as she ws upset and she gained all d courage frm within and try to give him what he needs.
For both of them d other one matters d most.
The slight hestiation of her and then slowly she held his finger and they both for dat moment again bcm one.

Very nice post nikki. Thanks for d pm.