Ye Hai Mohabbatein

shocking blocked by Ankita

rgkp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the first time I was trying to tweet to Ankita and I realized she has blocked

is it the same for every one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
who is ankita in YHM? 😃
you know this is the YHM forum, dont you? 😛 ☺️

anyhow... must have bashed her sometime 😆
MinaksiTalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uski yahi mentality hai see her tweet m a wife not actress🤣
indirect tha but meaning clear if u hav half a brain which many don't 🤓
insecurity ki hadd
and not even kp virtual mom can convince me otherwise so dont quote n requote my post😛
iammayurfan thumbnail
Ha ha tweet is very funny. She is going to go on and on about she being 'the wife'. Kitna footage..year.. Omnipresent wife
Originally posted by: iammayurfan

Ha ha tweet is very funny. She is going to go on and on about she being 'the wife'. Kitna footage..year.. Omnipresent wife

despo tweet 🤢
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinaksiTalwar

Uski yahi mentality hai see her tweet m a wife not actress🤣
indirect tha but meaning clear if u hav half a brain which many don't🤓
insecurity ki hadd
and not even kp virtual mom can convince me otherwise so dont quote n requote my post😛

I don't understand what's wrong in her tweet. She doesn't have any connection with Nach Baliye 7 except Karan Patel's wife. And the same thing she has said in it. I have come as a wife and not as an actress on Nach Baliye 7. Even Anita mam and Divyanka mam has also come to the sets just because the show is produced by ekta mam and they are related to YHM.

I don't understand why so many dislikes for Ankita. Is it her mistake to get married to Karan bhai.for each and every post what she makes, she gets blasted.
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I am not sure why it is blocked, but just nowi tweeted her and it was successful and this is not the first time I am tweeting her.
rgkp thumbnail
I have never tweeted Ankita so far but yesterday when I tried it was blocked and also today

maybe my tweet to Karan as to how come he dint start YHM but appeared with wife in NB  put her off

but that's a bit too much

anyways I think we should all totally ignore that's the best because I think that is what she wants
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintu

I don't understand what's wrong in her tweet. She doesn't have any connection with Nach Baliye 7 except Karan Patel's wife. And the same thing she has said in it. I have come as a wife and not as an actress on Nach Baliye 7. Even Anita mam and Divyanka mam has also come to the sets just because the show is produced by ekta mam and they are related to YHM.

I don't understand why so many dislikes for Ankita. Is it her mistake to get married to Karan bhai.for each and every post what she makes, she gets blasted.

Just ignore these haters
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ankita i snot directly related to YHM and its her twitter she can block anyone she feels like

YHM DT