Simmi-Subbu marriage? Why is not Ishita opposing??!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I was busy in my exams and missed almost 7-8 episodes. Now I'm seeing Simmi and Subbu marriage is on the cards! Why? Why is not Ishita saying anything against the alliance? Why did CVs take this weird step?
"Why did CVs take this weird step?"---for added drama. πŸ˜† Though I think marriage won't happen at the last minute considering CVs' penchant for more drama. πŸ˜†

There is a reason for bringing up Subbu-Simmi angle imo. Some were thinking that Ishita still has feelings for Subbu, this SimBu angle has buried all the doubts. Another issue can be the physical relationship aspect of Ishita-Subbu relationship. Back in September I remember, some were saying Ishita might have shared physical relationship with Subbu and their basis was some snaps which could be misleading. Since then CVs have hinted many times that Ishita indeed hasn't experienced physical intimacy and viewers did get their hints.

But Subbu coming into the picture raised some questions again and CVs took the dramatized way to answer it by bringing up SimBu angle. This angle also buried all the doubts of possible physical aspects of IshBu relationship. A sane woman will never accept her sister-in-law's marriage with a mam with whom she had physical relations.

Here, Ishita not only has accepted SimBu marriage proposal but also has acted as a willing participant/bridge for their alliance. It only verifies the non-physical relationship between IshBu and at the same time confirms that Ishita has zero feelings for him.

Everyone has the same question, WHY?
I am really hoping they turn it around and we see the marriage doesn't take place.
The cvs have always shown illogical tracks, which makes no sense and only ruins characters  a little more.
Originally posted by Pooja_Chavan

"Why did CVs take this weird step?"---for added drama. πŸ˜† Though I think marriage won't happen at the last minute considering CVs' penchant for more drama. πŸ˜†

There is a reason for bringing up Subbu-Simmi angle imo. Some were thinking that Ishita still has feelings for Subbu, this SimBu angle has buried all the doubts. Another issue can be the physical relationship aspect of Ishita-Subbu relationship. Back in September I remember, some were saying Ishita might have shared physical relationship with Subbu and their basis was some snaps which could be misleading. Since then CVs have hinted many times that Ishita indeed hasn't experienced physical intimacy and viewers did get their hints.

But Subbu coming into the picture raised some questions again and CVs took the dramatized way to answer it by bringing up SimBu angle. This angle also buried all the doubts of possible physical aspects of IshBu relationship. A sane woman will never accept her sister-in-law's marriage with a mam with whom she had physical relations.

Here, Ishita not only has accepted SimBu marriage proposal but also has acted as a willing participant/bridge for their alliance. It only verifies the non-physical relationship between IshBu and at the same time confirms that Ishita has zero feelings for him.

Very well said. Guess, CVs chose the dramatized way to clear the air in Raman's absence.
Edited by ankitasen - 8 years ago
Because every character in YHM is mentally retarded.   Edited by ek-paheli - 8 years ago
If she opposes the marriage Bhalla's will say she got feelings for Subbu
& she is jealous.
I feel bad for Simmi...At the end , She'll be the oe who'll be heart-broken ...
Baaki log toh will be happy in thier life...subbu se jo peeche chut gaya tha...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RollingStones

I feel bad for Simmi...At the end , She'll be the oe who'll be heart-broken ...
Baaki log toh will be happy in thier life...subbu se jo peeche chut gaya tha...πŸ˜†

You need to make your decisions. Rinki kept quiet and they blamed Ishita. Now Simmi had a choice but she willingly opted for the marriage. So we can feel sorry, but she has brought it upon herself! However, Raman will blame Ishita as usualπŸ˜†