QUIZZZ :Prize Distribution - Pg 40 :P :P - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
bahot mehnat ki hai...pls pass kar dena 😭

Question Paper 

Referring to others' answers & usage of any other media is prohibited ! Be honest ...πŸ€—

1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? πŸ˜‰

I'm not sure i read somewhere that EMA forum surpassed PR and jodha and topped in zee tv shows and reach top 5 among all other shows too 

IT's 4th position

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?😳

Oh thats MY NEW HOME πŸ˜† Confession thread

3) Who is our beloved attendance keeper ?

Ragnaislife (how can i forget i just met an entertainer there who claimed that i miss him πŸ€’)
4) There have been how many 'EMAT CHIT CHAT THREAD's till date ?

EMA chit chat thread #30

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I just read this ff for 2nd time yesterday night πŸ˜†
she used to stole 200 rupees for eating chat πŸ˜†

6) When does EMA forum consider its 'Black Day' ?🀒

may 9th we recently celebrated happy crying day too😭

7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ?  (Any 2 names)

Aria, appy, priya remix

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?πŸ˜›

Deepika

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?😈😈

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? πŸ˜‰

US2500

ushoshi u said it on raining thread of ritu when i just became senior member πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10) Which was ban18 aka Rishu BAnsal's first fun post ?

I don't know this πŸ˜­ but i can say my favorite Kamla morphing wala where everyone in EMA have Kamla face I almost died that day laughing 

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?  

1st i think its pillar of strength
2nd The twisting kaleidoscope πŸ˜ƒ

12)  What is the name of neha's index ?

The possessive RagNa world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?

The waltz of two hearts by mehr

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?

unseen love by pooki emm everyone call her that i don't know her name

And the sabse baap question ...

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes ?

A Lover's Touch πŸ˜³

Question Paper EndsπŸ˜‰
Done hope i get atleast pass marks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mariee any way u said everyone will get prize πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ragna ... Zarurat hai ab meri... I love RagNa coz unki chem best hai.. Unka wo romance it make me blush.. Unkaa trust, love, nok zhok sab.. I love every thing abut ragna...                                                  1- 4
2- RagNa Confession anniversary
3- Kalpana aka Raganislife
4- 30 or 31 i think..
5- foreating something
6- 9th may
7- purnima di, Aria, RagNaislife
8- Deepika aka Veeranu
9-
10-
11- pillar of strength
12- Neha's possesive world
13- journey to be together( sugandhani) nd love, revenge nd regret (priya remix)
14-unseen love by pooki
15-a lovers touch

bas itna hi aata tha.. Shayad sahi hoEdited by bricka.tiwari - 8 years ago
Good good ! Have received quite a few papers ...but where are the rest ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Itna thaka hua hai kya mera forums ?? 
Making edit πŸ˜† 
as i will finish it, i will submit my paper 
Resss,
Though I dunno much of the answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I'll try my best not to cheatπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰
Will unres it tmrw.. not fr searching/thinking abt the answersπŸ˜› cuz I have exam tmrw and I'll unres it before 7pm, hopefullyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
HallticketπŸ˜‰
OK so first why do I lik abt ragna - I love ragna madly coz dey r first couple who hooked m to TV...der sizzling chemistry made m fall in love wit ragna more n more πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? πŸ˜‰

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?😳
Ragna Confession anniversary πŸ˜³

3) Who is our beloved attendance keeper ?
Ragnaislife aka kalpana

4) There have been how many 'EMAT CHIT CHAT THREAD's till date ?
Don't knw exactly may b 20-25

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?
To eat pani puriπŸ˜‰

6) When does EMA forum consider its 'Black Day' ?🀒
9th may

7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ?  (Any 2 names)
Aria...I only rem one nw

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?πŸ˜›
Deepika

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?😈😈

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? πŸ˜‰
Don't rem exactly but UB sum thing

10) Which was ban18 aka Rishu BAnsal's first fun post ?
Sorry don't knw...I started reading her vitthoba n bappa post may dat is first oneπŸ˜›

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?
Pillar of strength 

12)  What is the name of neha's index ?
My Possessive world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?
Not sure but I guess LRR 

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?
Unseen love 

And the sabse baap question ...

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes 
Don't knw

Edited by rani214 - 8 years ago
@rani214
dear not zindgiislife,.its ragnaislife 
Originally posted by zindgidilse

@rani214
dear not zindgiislife,.its ragnaislife