QUIZZZ :Prize Distribution - Pg 40 :P :P - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Kamla mata ka naam leke submit kar diya ab bas I hope examiner neend pe paper check kare aur kuch dhang ka grade mileπŸ˜›

Question Paper 

Referring to others' answers & usage of any other media is prohibited ! Be honest ...πŸ€—

1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? πŸ˜‰

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?😳

ragna confession anniversary

3) Who is our beloved attendance keeper ?

ragnaislife

4) There have been how many 'EMAT CHIT CHAT THREAD's till date ?

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

to eat gol gappe

6) When does EMA forum consider its 'Black Day' ?🀒
9th may
7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ?  (Any 2 names)

aria and ragnaislife

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?πŸ˜›

Veeranu(deepika)

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?😈😈

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? πŸ˜‰

UB2500

10) Which was ban18 aka Rishu BAnsal's first fun post ?

iska answer i shall send you via pm

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?  

love, revenge and regret

12)  What is the name of neha's index ?

My possessive ragna world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?

Let's rock it for once

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?

I DONT KNOW

And the sabse baap question ...

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes 

A lover's touch
Dekh meri Marushkaa! Main yaahan nayi nayi aayee hoon! Please check my joining date, lol!
I don't know much about this forum.. Sorry!
So iss examinee ko maafi please!
Jitna toota phoota pata hai batati hoon..
I only know second and a part of seventh.
2nd- RagNa's First Confession Anniversary Celebration!! (Hope I am not wrong.)
7th- Aria??!! Don't know the second one.

EXAM OVER

and I know... I failed with flying colours! Lol.
Hum exam phle dete hai hall ticket baad me dikhate hai

I Love ragna because I don't love pakhi.πŸ˜ƒ
1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? πŸ˜‰

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?😳

2 Events! 1000 page completion
and RagNa Confession Anniversary

ragnaislife (I Love her UserID :P)

30? (As Per common sense... ;) )

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I think it was buy a gift for Raghav... Some Painting... or Sketches.. which she had made...

May 9

Aria, ragnaislife

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?πŸ˜›

Veeranu urf Deepika

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?😈😈

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? πŸ˜‰

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?  

My Possessive World

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?

Veeranu- Deepika

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?

Unseen Love- Pookhi

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes ?
Originally posted by ban18

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hum exam phle dete hai hall ticket baad me dikhate hai
</div>
</font>
<div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I Love ragna because I don't love pakhi.πŸ˜ƒ</font>
🀣
Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Thats how I am.feeling LOL

me too😲

Ans - 4

Ans - RagNa Confession Anniversary  

Ans - Ragnaislife

Ans - 30 (abb mere answer dete dete ek aur ho gaya ho toh aap hi plus 1 kr dijiye game examiner ji πŸ˜›)

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?
Ans - Coz since childhood she considered herself Raghav's wife and pati ka jeb kaatna is patni's right πŸ˜† jo tera hai woh mera hai πŸ˜›

Ans - 9th May πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Ans - Ragnaislife and prishna_fan πŸ˜ƒ

Ans - Aur kaun? Veeranu aka Potter, ie Deepika Samar Raizada πŸ˜³

Ans - Do u think I shud answer this? πŸ˜†

Ans - Don't know πŸ˜­

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation?
Ans - Not sure, is it 'Love Revenge and Regrets' by Priya? πŸ˜•

And - Something related to possessive, but not sure πŸ˜†

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active is ?
Ans - Not sure again πŸ˜• 'The Waltz of Two Hearts'?

Ans - 'Unseen Love' by Pookhi/Stubborn πŸ˜ƒ

Ans - A lover's touch

Waise marushkaa, mere se badla lene ka koi meaning nhi hai, I fall in ur category only πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 8 years ago

4 (i saw onceπŸ˜† i think)

RagNa Confession annivasary...⭐️

ragnaislife...our miss😳

30...i think

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

100 bucks...i am sureπŸ˜†

9th may

prishna, priya, aria

veeruna

πŸ˜• don' know... i know her  as rose or ushoshi
      not conformed but
      when vithoba joined hands with bappaπŸ˜•

πŸ˜• yad hai par nam nahi pata

my possessive world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?
       love revenge and regrets by priya..i thinkπŸ˜•

unseen love by pokhi

πŸ˜• don't know

Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
I love RAGNA cuz...RAGNA is Ragna...cant resist them...love RAGNA cuz of thier chemistry...biology & physics
1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? Wink

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?Embarrassed

Ragna confession Anniversary

ragnaislife

don't know...may be 18

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai LOLLOL - ' You (don't) belong to me !' - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I remember ...for eating Golgappas...my fav too...

6) When does EMA forum consider its 'Black Day' ?Dead

9 th may

7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ? (Any 2 names)

ariarai sry only 1 remember...1/2 mark milegana???

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?Tongue
Deepika

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? Wink

not sure but yellow diamond?????
pls don't beat me ...

maust be samala lovestory...[lol]

LLR...love revenge & regrets... πŸ˜•

12) What is the name of neha's index ?

????can I copy it????

LLR

unseen love   by pooki

...don't knowEdited by lolor - 8 years ago