India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Oh! My innocent sista -_-

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Ragini, the gifted pure-hearted nave soul was on the brink of accepting Lakshya's rejection appreciatively and shed off her protective cocoon when Swara forced her further into the cocoon by giving her false hopesConfused and now I'm cent percent sure that she'll again cork Ragini within that illusionary protective cover by shutting off Lakshya's mouth either by sacrificing her friendship with him thus, shattering his heart completely or by giving him false impression by teaching illogical theories as to how by marrying Ragini he'll benefit everyone.Ouch OuchI'll be happy if the CVs prove me wrong here.

Ragini ain't a toddler who needs to be sheltered from the harsh realities of her immediate surroundings or secluded from the bitter truths governing her life. She needs her own space to grow, to understand the veracity of the world around her, to develop as a strong independent self. She needs to have her own perception that not everything is colorful, even black predominates certain aspects. I want Lakshya to confront Ragini regarding his feelings and set things clear between them. It's always better late than never. Thumbs Up Demolishing a building in its initial stage of construction is far better than building an entire empire on a chimera, then watching it getting bulldozed upon. Swara must understand the fact that her protectiveness can lead Ragini into a more disastrous situation than the one she's already in.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10muktha_cutetejaswiniwenhamratna.nandanot.here

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i dont think swara will ask laksh to marry rag
she will try to clear the mu or atleast try to speak to rag abt y is laksh doing this and what is his majboori.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top