Ehsaas Express is BACK! *IMPORTANT NOTE: Page 4*

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey IKNMP-ians.

Now that the IKNMP forum is alive again (not that it was ever dead 😆) we would officially like to announce the return of the Newsletter as well.

So, let me officially announce the comeback of EHSAAS EXPRESS

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please look here for a copy of the Ehsaas Express:
#IKNMP Ehsaas Express - 1# (welcome to our 1st NL)

A brief description of what is expected of you; I would like commitment. If you don't think you can commit yourself to sending a PM with content every Friday, then please don't sign up. If you can only sign up for a week or two, then please don't sign up. I don't want to go through the sign-ups again and again. The people who do sign up for this task will be expected to send a PM with whatever section they sign up for EVERY Friday no later than 6 PM IST. The team head, which is me in this case, will then compile the newsletter in one of the DT sections and post it up with credit being given to everyone.

Here are the sections that are open for volunteering, please read what they entail before you sign up;

Summary of the week: The summary of the entire weeks episodes.
Best scene of the week: This is the scene that you loved the most, the one that you think was outstanding beyond words.
Dialogue of the Week: The most amazing dialogue that made you want to memorize it.
NeiRa Scene of the Week: Scene that was very eye-soothing to watch and could be watched over and over but hey this one is just NeiRa specific.
Filler of the Week: This is the episode/scene that you think was a complete waste of screen space.
Funny Scene of the week: Scene that is the funniest of the week and why it was funny (expressions, dialogues, etc)
Irritating scene of the Week: The scene that you hated the most and wanted to strangle the characters on the screen.
Irritating Character of the Week: The character that you wanted to kill because it was not worth the screen space.
Picture of the Week: Pictures that stand out the most from the entire weeks episodes. They should NOT have any copyright on them of another forum other than www.india-forums.com
Costume of the Week: A character from the show who you think was dressed well throughout the week or in a particular episode.
Blooper of the week: This would sometimes be a miss, because not every episode has a blooper, but a blooper is a mistake that the creatives make, for example; the characters talk about a character being in another city and then next scene, that same character is standing in the back somewhere, that's a blooper.
Song of the week: A song from the entire week that represents the week very well. But it has to be converted into a SWF format and uploaded on Frogbag before the PM is sent.
Video avatar of the week: Video Avatar from the scenes of that particular week ONLY.
Signature of the week: Signature of a scene from that particular week ONLY.
Video signature of the week:
Video signature of a scene from a particular week only.
Icon of the week: Icon of a scene from a particular week only.
Videomix of the week: A fan made video that was exceptionally outstanding and needs to be given some appreciation.
Best FF of the Week: FF writer and a runner-up that deserves appreciation.
Best OS of the week: OS writer and a runner-up that deserves appreciation.
Most Active Thread of the week: The most active thread that was outstanding.
Most Active Member of the Week: Most active member who was a part of the discussions and was not rude/harsh to anyone.
Rating of the Week: The rating you'd like to give to the entire weeks episodes with a little description as to why you gave it that rating.
Message to the CVs: This is a message for the week that you think the Creative team of the show needs to be delivered. This can be something sarcastic or constructive criticism.

Please sign up for only ONE section. And sign-up for TWO sections as a back-up. If you wish to sign up for more than the given, talk to me and we'll see what we can do about it. 😃

Regards,
Saraa
IKNMP Newsletter Head.
Edited by illuminated. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail

SIGN-UP SHEET

*SIGN-UPS ARE OVER*

Song of the week: White_Flower
Backup:

Summary of the week:
urvi2788
Backup:
Filza.
Picture of the Week:
iSakshi
Backup:
taaniroyal
Filler of the Week:
Filza.
Backup: illuminated.
Rating of the Week: *Dev.*
Backup: BittuJi.
Funny Scene of the week: -Prii-
Backup: White_Flower
Videomix of the week:
illuminated.
Backup:
NeiRa Scene of the Week: RaginiluvsNR
Backup: *Dev.*
Irritating Character of the Week: White_Flower
Backup: -Stubborn-
Video avi of the week: taaniroyal
Backup:
Siggy of the week: -phenomenal-
Backup: -Stubborn-
Best FF of the Week:
Backup:
Best OS of the week:
Backup: -phenomenal-
Video siggy of the week: -Koeli_Appy-
Icon of the week: illuminated.
Backup: -Koeli_Appy-
Most Active Thread of the week:
RaginiluvsNR
Most Active Member of the Week: illuminated.
Backup: -Prii-
Costume of the Week: .KupKakes
Backup: -phenomenal-
Dialogue of the Week:
BittuJi.
Backup: RaginiluvsNR
Irritating scene of the Week: -Stubborn-
Backup:
Best Scene of the Week: Filza.
Back-up:
*Dev.*
Blooper of the week: poetic
Back-up: .KupKakes
Message to the CVs: BittuJi.
Back-up: illuminated.

Would like to join later sometime:

Sutapasima
Edited by illuminated. - 8 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'd like irritating scene of the week. :)

For backup.. siggy of the week and irritating character:)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally!! I was wondering why NL was stopped and even posted in NL-CC, submitted my entry and asked but nobody responded.

But Amanda told me someone else took responsibility now and what's better than this, to have Saraa as leader! 🤗

Saraa, welcome, and I would like to take my old spot, Rating OTW regular. And NeiRa & Best Scene as backup.

:D
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi ..can take up summary of the week ... ðŸ˜‰
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi

I'd like to sign up for costume of the week. I can do blooper of the week as a back-up.
Edited by .KupKakes - 8 years ago
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll take siggy of the week.. and as for back up - costume of the week and best OS of the week..

one question.. do we not have the winning siggy slot this time? If we do, I'd love to take that up! :)
illuminated. thumbnail
^Added you. And I've PMed you in regards to the signatures, let's talk about this over there, okay? :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rating of the week for me :)
illuminated. thumbnail
^That's already taken, look in the second post for the free ones.

Sorry! 😳