~ The Blame Game ~

Posted: 8 years ago

A baffling significant one, today's episode hinted at a possible precarious future for Ragini, one where she'll be left devastated and possibly broken beyond repair... But them whom shall we hold as the culprit??

1}} Lakshya??- Who thought about his suicidal insane brother's safety first??

We all scrutinized his actions in the Promo, forming our own perception and criticizing his unethical verdict thus destroying the lives of Swaragini but after watching the episode I'll say he wasn't the one completely at fault. Declaring Ragini as his fianc was an inevitability indispensable solution to his terminal problem. He was baited. Seeing your own brother slit his nerves in the depths of despair and learning that his only cure is within your reach anyone would take such an impulsive decision and Lakshya did the same in the heat of the moment.

2}} Dadi??- Who thought of her grand-daughter's reputation??

While Dadi's mammoth ego was doing the talks today yet her concern about her grand-daughter's dignity and status in the society was a genuine reason which can't be overshadowed. It is true that we are a part of a shrewd society which takes immense pleasure in tainting a girl's character and question her morals. Although Ragini's stay with Sanskaar might be purely on altruistic basis and the society might understand now but what'll happen once he recovers? People won't make a second thought before insinuating something immoral. So, Dadi's take here was justified partially if not completely.

3}} Durgaprasad?? Who places his principles and morals at the highest pedestal??

The central and decisive character, he indirectly led Lakshya to take such a perilous decision. Being the reincarnation of Julius Cesar, he firmly held onto his decision and left his family to do the damage control for his deeds. How destructive was Sanskaar's gaffe that staying with him under the same roof offended Durgaprasad's ethics? But then understanding Durgaprasad's conformist nature and his old-school beliefs, holding him responsible might not be a wise decision.

So I'm again back to square one!

Now, tell me guys, whom should we take as the faulty one here??

I do agree with your perspective that in relation to the rational decision he took, that was due to the own safety of his brother, one would of course in such situations be able to think straight and this seems to have happened to Laksh. A vision of  again losing his brother has struck him which would be too why he took it, without even thinking twice of anything. He will regret I know for the decision but as of now, he had to do it.

I do get it of Dadi being a bit of a an egotistical woman and her arrogance and animosity knows no bounds but at points yes she is right. It shows the harsh reality of the real world we live in. Even with Sanskaar I know she reacted in an abhorrence almost but her fears one would say is understandable...

Now comming to Mr Prashad, the leader, I fail to understand this guy, I do get this old traditional beliefs but what he is doing is compelling his family and causing a massive damage in his family. He's losing it all. He needs a eye opener which at times has been given but looks like he will need a major jolt.

Overall I'll say its a major play on emotions.

Btw amazing right up Kajal!

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago
gr8 post and yes u r absolutely right the way they played things out really makes it very hard to blame this situation on any particular person. however a lot will depend on their after decision..the whole situation was played out in a very impulsive manner where none of the characters really had a chance to ponder upon what was happening however 2moro's episode will give us a clearer picture. i am already pissed off with dadi coz even after being hinted by shoumi she fails to acknowledge that lakshya took that decision under pressure..it was forced upon him. as for lakshya we will see whether or not he tries to talk to ragini after the whole sanskaar situation is brought under control..i honestly believe before confessing his love to sawara he should have made his stand clear to ragini   
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

traditional beliefs but what he is doing is compelling his family and causing a massive damage in 

Sorry but i am huge TVD fan and looking at ur icon and than this word just gave me so many feels..i must b sounding a bit crack but i am a complete TVD geek!!! 
Originally posted by matreyee

Sorry but i am huge TVD fan and looking at ur icon and than this word just gave me so many feels..i must b sounding a bit crack but i am a complete TVD geek!!!

Me too..😆😆

LOL don't worry you don't sound like one, I understand the feels cuz I love TVD myself ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
any of u girls watching S6??? 

any of u girls watching S6??? 

I'm catching up so not even there yet😳😆 but looking forward to it x)
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

I'm catching up so not even there yet😳😆 but looking forward to it x)

ok than i won't give any spoilers but 2moro is the finale and its going to real torturous if u r a delena shipper!!!
I don't know ! I guess we can't blame anyone ...