Nach Baliye 7

Nach Baliye makers to investigate contestants leaking -ve stories

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Nach Baliye makers to investigate contestants leaking negative stories in the press

May 13, 2015 tarushi.c 14 reads 0 comments 

Upen Patel has recently confessed his love for Karishma Tanna on the sets of Nach Baliye 7 and proposed her on stage in front of the show judges and contestants. The couple had also exchanged rings on stage after their dance performance. Considering that the channel has confirmed that the couple is not cheating, which they were accused to by their fellow contemporaries.

The couple is deeply in love with each other and all the allegations claiming them to be a reality couple and a not a real one are false. With so much negativity surrounding Upen and Karishma, the channel and Nach Baliye makers have decided to look for the couple who have been spreading the cheating rumours in the press thereby sabotaging Upen and Karishma's stint at the popular dance reality show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article. I really want the channelto find  out soon who is upto this cheap antics. Cant believe how low some co - contestants can stoop to spoil their name. I also did read that upen had taken the channels permission to keep his phone due to his moms illness. He had left the phone outside  even coming to the competition. Still some body was spreading rumours in the press. I hope the channel finds out soon. Happy this news came out. I now want them win this season.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

Thanks for the article. I really want the channelto find  out soon who is upto this cheap antics. Cant believe how low some co - contestants can stoop to spoil their name. I also did read that upen had taken the channels permission to keep his phone due to his moms illness. He had left the phone outside  even coming to the competition. Still some body was spreading rumours in the press. I hope the channel finds out soon. Happy this news came out. I now want them win this season.

hope your words come true. Upma FTW!!!! upma is a rocking couple and "setthestageonfire" dancers... so definitely insecurities are flying.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

I hope they find out soon who did that