Madhu in her dreams also can't take RK's rejection , her heart breaks

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Madhu first dreamt during main pareshaan and confessed her love . during her love confession , we can see that she can't bear RK's rejection in thoughts also . now another dream , here also we can see Madhu not able to take RK's rejection in dreams as she is totally confident that RK also loves her a lot .
                                                                                                           I love Madhu dreaming and illusioning as if RK present and talking to him . she looked soo coute and innocent that RK after scolding Madhu gave surprise to Madhu Karwa Chauth RK style in studio to cheer Madhu . that's the beautiful relation , love and care between Rishbala which RK breaked Madhu , himself to satisfy his larger than life ego .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the dream love scene is so good 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the dream sequence of mai pareshan song...Rishbala looked
gorgeous in red  ... 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup...the dreamy imaginary convo was too good dear rk or paielagu pati ...both looking cute...!!!
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the dream seq. Rishbala convo,Madhu/DD looked damn cute and innocent,loved it.😳 Well said.⭐️
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the dream sequence . They were looking gorgeous in red.😳. Yesterday DD was looking sooo cuteee.😳
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the dream sequence, everything about MB is so unique, DVD are just mesmerizing, can't take my eyes off them.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Loved the dream sequence, everything about MB is so unique, DVD are just mesmerizing, can't take my eyes off them.

So true Ananya,DVD.
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the dream sequence and both dd and vd looked so gorgeous the most beautiful couple i have ever seen