Radhika arjun star parivar performance :( - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
There's no need to be worried! A lot of the time TV actors don't perform with their on-screen pair and so this may/may not be an indication of a pair. Besides, a dance performance on an awards show doesn't determine the course of the show/the popularity of the pair, the story and its characters do. For now, it's seems SamArj is the central focus, so let's enjoy it while it lasts/doesn't last.
Girls at the end of the day her name is RADHIKA and his name is ARJUN. they will never end up together. 
Even Indian teen shows has leads with names like Raghav and Sia.

Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

<font color="#666666">Girls at the end of the day her name is RADHIKA and his name is ARJUN. they will never end up together.</font>
<font color="#666666">Even Indian teen shows has leads with names like Raghav and Sia.</font>

Hey good analysis hopes came back..yayyyiieee
Thank you. Seems like I'm on the ship to give hope to other shippers. πŸ˜‰
ya actually in star parivar awards always the onscreen couples dnt dance. aham monica are dancers so they were approached to represnt the show
but how come radhika and arjun be possible??after so many intense scene n hrtbreak of sam if arjun says i have fallen for ur friend all the charm of arjun's character will b lost :/
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

but how come radhika and arjun be possible??after so many intense scene n hrtbreak of sam if arjun says i have fallen for ur friend all the charm of arjun's character will b lost :/

I'm requesting the TM to cheer her up with the latest theory πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

Thats wat...if rad-arjun was planned before dey could have just shown arjun taking revenge y involve all the romantic things

<font color="#666666">Thank you. Seems like I'm on the ship to give hope to other shippers.πŸ˜‰</font>
Hope our ship wont sink

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm requesting the TM to cheer her up with the latest theoryπŸ˜‰</font>
Yeah sure,as per names radhika n arjun are kind of bro sis