Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This is not a good sign! Wow! Mostly couples have performed at these shows. Raman-Ishita etc etc. looks like another show gone down the drain. They should have just stuck with SaMarg and Raneil uff!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ri21

within few weeks we ll get to know..

Seriously I want them to clear within a week! Will find better things to do for that half an hour if its rads n arj!   ðŸ¥±
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Seriously I want them to clear within a week! Will find better things to do for that half an hour if its rads n arj!   ðŸ¥±

i so agree
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rihan05

I so wish this song on Radhika -Arjun. 🤣 🤣

ohh plzzz tumhare u pe ghee shakkar !!!!! =))))))) i just had a heart break seeing this post. But now laughing like crazy
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am ready 2 bid tis show GUDBYE if its Arjun-Radhika. Oly whn the TRP declines, they wil knw..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell sp. Are they mad. How can anyone one think arjun radz pair they are look like brother and sister.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Guys Monica is professional dancer maybe they are using her as choreographer. Is she said they are doing a couple dance.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think  should tweet to cast and CVs about the pairing..that we want SamArj and RaNeil..E mail to SP too..SP always listen to viewers..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

but how come radhika and arjun be possible??after so many intense scene n hrtbreak of sam if arjun says i have fallen for ur friend all the charm of arjun's character will b lost :/

how could arjun fallen for radz magically. There is no sparks and chemistry. Maybe he fallen for her seeing how beautifully she is cutting and sticking pics. Disgusting
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

I think should tweet to cast and CVs about the pairing..that we want SamArj and RaNeil..E mail to SP too..SP always listen to viewers..

sp is blind to not see the popularity of samarj and sizzling chemistry. And arjun and radhika they pair is wrong in all sides. In names, in the story and chemistry all sides it is wrong. It's like they are forcefully throwing out our throats.