NAUC Nisha's character is pathetic now.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
It started out well. Nisha's character and her cousins supporting her all the time. 
But Nisha  oscillated between men. First Viraj and then Kabir. both one sided love. if you can call that. 

This is the same Nisha who took Viraj's passport  and made him take part in dance competition for shooting academy. 

Now what Viraj does for a living is unclear. He sure is stalking Nisha. 

Nisha has "moved on" so quickly per se  and now is in love with Kabir. 

She is in a mess as usual. on a three month contract marriage. Too much for Gangwal household. and for dadaji.

Dolly the cousin has let the cousins down. that is so sad. So the plot has given way on that too. The cousins. 

Nisha is the only one supporting Kabir. And Viraj is behind her talking to her family. At least she can stop that. tell him she does not want to marry him. Even if her marriage is a fake. 

Actually everything contradicts itself. Viraj made a ruckus at Nisha's wedding with Kabir. and got thrown out by Saurabh who was his employee. 

Then Dadaji (the other dadaji) was injured and Saurabh was talking to Viraj as if nothing happend. 

Now Saurabh is thrown out. and his words have no value. 

Kabir is in this mess because of Nisha and he is at the risk of going to jail. All because of Nisha. 

And the mess is more because one of the cousins has let the other cousin down. 

All the other brothers let Ramesh down. The other two bahus being sisters Lakshmi is always alone. 

Now Nisha is at the risk of getting thrown out. 

More bad news that is Summit can steal more jewelry. Now that he goes scotfree. 

P.S. Please someone slap Leelaji on the face. I just cannot bear the expressions on her face. disgusting. 

But the plot is pathetic now. No unity among cousins. No unity among friends. and Nisha and Kabir in trouble. 
Thats the plot but how does it make the character pathetic. I find her absolutely in her character which is resolutely strong and facing things head on and going against the tide to support the truth. Circumstantially and through an evil brain's plan they have found themselves in a tangled mess, but Kabir-Nisha's absolute truth and their fighting tooth and nail against it is what makes it palatable. Also, its a family drama and hence the difference in opinion, thoughts, the way everyone deals with situation is shown. It is only during testing times that true color comes to force.

Again Dolly letting down her cousin on the face seems ughworthy but putting oneself in the character would make the difference. Nisha has always had her parents backing at every point and that where she derives the strength to stand for what she believes for, whereas for Dolly, she doesnt have any support and also that point she reacted in manner where she felt noose of her fathers health tightening around her. But once on gaining resemblance, she is back to being the girl she is (as per precap, hopefully). She is afraid to come out in open rebellion but is providing backdoor support .

The OTT drama is too much, but well thats what attracts Indian viewers and thats what they are trying to gain in here, but it still retains majority of essence in its place.
I agree with u on the last two sentences-leela deserves a tight slap and she will get it soon!
and about the show-the plot is too dramatic -that doesn't mean that the character is pathetic
yes i knw that the characters sometimes contradict themselves but that is nothing new in Indian soaps!
well abt nisha the character,she took almost 2 and half months to move on from her first love which is considered as a very big time in an industry where they show pregnancy and delivery in the adjacent days!๐Ÿ˜†

and nisha has not changed-according to me she has just evolved as a woman-had become more responsible as a wife and a housemaker

i agree with u on the point that she has let her parents down coz of the CM.that is why she is now reaping for her actions and  her father(who always supports her)can't even help her

otherwise,it is  the same nisha-she still cares for everybody,she will still be willing to sacrifice anything for the gangwals,she is still the same old cousin who can fight for all her cousins when they are in trouble

whatever changes happened,is in her love life!

and abt the cousins-it is just the current plot-all the cousins are still with nisha and kabir as they knw that they have done no wrong-except dolly(well not  really-she supports them but can't do that openly)

and for dolly not joining them,they have shown a reason-i personally think that reason is a very lame one coz how can that photo prove anything?-anyways yeah there is  a reason and she wants to support her cousins but is unable to do so!

so it is just the plot that is being over-dramatic with too much of parallel tracks and not nisha's character turning pathetic!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nisha from the beginning of the show has been getting into one kind of trouble or another. 
First the abuse that happened to her is not her fault. But after that Viraj and his shooting academy the leaked emails, buaji everything is such a let down for her family and dadaji. 

And then she got married to Kabir. That was good. She fell in love with Kabir and fell out of love with VIraj. That was also good. Kabir did not realize that . That was ok . He will know in course of time. 

Viraj is behind Nisha now that is pathetic. and Nisha now has to fight to keep him off. 

Now Nisha and Kabir though not their fault are in trouble over the jewelry theft. 

Though cousins are together the co sisters are not. Rupan and Virendra do not much like Nisha. 

One cousin is gone off the rest of them Umesh is nowhere to be seen only Aman is visible. Is it like if one  comes other goes or what? 

Dolly is in dire trouble. Why or rather how Summit is threatening NIsha is unclear. 

Dolly's character is at stake not just because of Summit and Leealji but also because of  Saurabh. C'mon that is a fact. 

Dolly is scared of her husband throwing mud at her and is letting down NIsha and Kabir and even letting Kabir go to jail when she knows Summit is the thief?  Does she not know that Summit can steal further in future and abuse her more?  What cousins? 

And Saurabh abhi  "Mooh dikhane ki laayak nahi " but still he is with other cousins. 

Tell me what are the cousins going to do against Summit and Leelaji? Dolly can tell at least her brother about Summit. 

How does she let hubby steal from her parent's house? 

That way Ramesh and Laxmi get a raw deal always from the brothers. and now too they get a raw deal. 

Nisha what does she have to "her credit"? Scandal after scandal? 

BTW Where was Dadi yesterday. Kahi dikhayi nahi hai. 

If this situation is not pathetic then what is? 
first and foremost,we knw that in a serial it is the leads who always get into trouble...so there is nothing new abt nisha and kabir getting into trouble...yes theft is a really a bad blame put on nibir but it is the same old case-hero and heroine gets into trouble,they try hard but no one believes them,then they fight for the truth,find out the truth and find the real culprit-so this is more like old wine in new bottle.

Viraj's current behaviour is turning pathetic but i think that will change soon-i dont think he will change into a completely negative character-there is more scope for viraj's character in the show-rajbir truth,entry of their mother,and so on...I can surely say that CVs are not utilising his character properly!

TV industry is not like silver screen.Nobody plans the whole story and script of a serial in hindi before it is launched-until and unless it is a finite show with certain no:of episodes.so each week the story is in the hands of the writers who can take it anywhere they want but remember that they are always subjected to peer pressure of the channel and the PH.so they don't have that freedom to introduce creativity in their shows as channels want only TRPs.This is the reason why most tracks are similar in soaps-eg:accident of a lead and love realization...

So in such an industry no actor can give dates for the whole serial.In many other shows,the main leads have the left the show for movies or have taken break from the show but that doesn't mean that the show will be axed coz of that single person.Yes 2 cousins are missing-i think both of them are doing movies,but Umesh is returning soon -we got this info from Aneri's instagram account.

And abt Saurabh-yes he is also partly responsible for dolly's current state but i dont think it is his fault.Liking a person is not a fault.he did not intentionally cause any problem to dolly and sumit and he knows that dolly can never be his (acc to the current scenario).The thing is that Saurav's gestures are perceived by the family in a wrong way due to sumit-remember the pic taken by sumit-saurav just came there to say sorry to dolly .he didnt even enter the room.

Abt Dadi maybe she is ill or she has taken a day of-after all she is old.

As I said there is too much drama in the show right now which is making it OTT.

But it is OK,this might be ur opinion,everyone has their own opinion,i just voiced my thoughts abt what u said!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope u understand๐Ÿ˜Š