Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Khamoshiyaan...Teri Meri... AsYa FF - **Updated Teaser 3** (Page 76)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
PRECAP

Tanveer and Humeira were making Zoya ready for the wedding, while Tanveer said,

"Hereafter you will only have happiness and smiles in your life Zoya!!" Tanveer said with a smile, while Zoya smiled back.

"And if anyone comes your way...just murder them and you both live happily!!" said Humeira with a laugh, while Zoya remembered Amar and looked down looking at the A in her hand, and caressed it whispering with a smile, "Asad!!"

She prayed that nothing comes in the way or her and Asad hereafter and hope God stays with her.

"You know where is your brother...tell me Nikhat??" Shireen shouted at Nikhat while she stayed silent.

"Meher's family is coming and shouting at me...Meher has done a suicide attempt...how dare that guy run away from home on the night before the wedding?? This is the respect your so called brother has towards us right?? If only your Abbu was there..."

"I so wish Abbu was there, Ammi!!" Nikhat shouted back, "If only my Abbu was there, he would have regretted marrying a woman like you who is torturing her son who always worshipped you as his second mother!!!"

Shireen gave a stunned look hearing her outburst, while Nikhat took a diary and threw it on the table while Shireen looked at it.

In the mental asylum, Amar slanted along the wall of the cell, and caressed the pencil sketch of Zoya, and smiled looking at it, "My Zoya Jaan is calling me...I can hear her calling me...I can sense...I can sense her going away from me...I need to go to her..."

He kissed the sketch and caressed her face and said with a psychotic smile, "Don't worry Jaan, I am coming to you...don't worry...I am coming to you...your Amar is coming back to you!! Very soon!!"

He limped his way out of the cell, locking it unaware to anyone, while there laid the dead body of the caretaker in that cell, filled with writings and sketches of Zoya.

So how was this intense emotional update friends? So, you must now be aware of why Zoya has been a calm girl since the start and decided to leave Asad, as she has faced a lot of trauma in her married life, adding to the pain of leaving Asad for her parents' wish Broken Heart She got married to a psychopath who had assaulted her physically and mentally and shown her hell in the 2 years of her married life...knowing everything...Asad has decided to leave everything and embrace Zoya in her life at any cost...and bring back her lost happiness and help her recover from her trauma...with the friends and his sister helping him in this...

From the precap, Nikhat seems to finally voice out o her mother about her brother's good nature and AsYa are marrying to restart their life Heart But to make Zoya's fears true...Amar Siddiqui is alive..!! And what made him land in the asylum?? Then what was the accident which Zoya was talking about? What is that flashback which keeps haunting in Zoya's mind?? Will Asad br ready to face one more separation, or will he fight for his love?? 

On a personal note, I am more attached to this story...as I wanted to reflect many social messages and awareness on the atrocities of women in the day to day world...and such awareness stories usually don't entertain people as much as happy stories...and I totally understand that...but the least I wanted is at least share some awareness with few people at least through this story coz duets and happy go love story is not the actual reality in the world as we see in fictions...there are many girls like Zoya in this world who undergo all these torture and fear to stand against it and finally end up their life fearing the society and pressures from family to adjust to such husbands...at the same time this story portrays two extremes of men who live in this world too...a man like Asad and a man like Amar...this story is a wake-up call for such regressive thoughts...!!

So looking forward to your comments, and stay tuned as I come with the next updates! Smile

NOTE

• If you need PMs for this story, kindly buddy this account "AishuWrites"
  • PMs will be sent only to the buddies of this account.
  • Silent readers, please do not send buddy request in this account.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 08 April 2017 at 12:10am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shardadeviTenshi_mhoneylikaNiki2794ruma_kolkataASYAaishuIhopelovepreetiasyaLuvurselFAjuzangelfatima30aashiquaaseelashah--Mirage--Always_asyaSilver_ShiveranopamaMayurChanasifiqbalshshweta_yadavkritz4eversona_nakshrai-kishori.LinsieMysticRiver

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Res for Jas, Ankie, V, Sue, Anopama, Asif, Riddhi,  Mayur, binuu, Sanjhari, Muskaan, Keya, Kritz, Mariam, Proteeti, Shweta, Amina, Sonu, Sans, Juhi, Prinky, Anuv6, Shailu, Tehs, Minahil and all my other wonderful readers too!!! Smile 

Sorry if I left any names...all my readers are special for me...!! Embarrassed

Love,
Aishwarya Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvurselFaseelashah--Mirage--asifiqbalshanopamaMayurChanSilver_Shivershweta_yadavrai-kishori.heemasomaniLinsie

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hey my dear readers!!

Shall update today after some hours...its midnight now yeah...Wink

Stay tuned while I come up with an emotional roller coaster ride...! Res your places!! Embarrassed

Love, 
Aishwarya Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvurselF--Mirage--asifiqbalshshweta_yadavLinsie

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Res

Unres

This time I have unrest my comment..Big smile

As I said I had actually forgotten about this one..

But this was one emotional update 
And I don't like amar 
Please don't get him back and I want an easy road for Asya now.
They have suffered enough.
And why weren't Zoya's parents contacting her when she wasn't?u
They should have looked after their daughter after marrying her off to a devil.

Ab is ko bhool mat jana and update soon.

Edited by sweet_tehs - 09 April 2017 at 1:56pm
sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I had actually forgotten about this one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

shweta_yadav IF-Rockerz
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Res mine 
Dillu
Somu
Apru
Mania
Anchal
Addu ( read all parts soon addu ..U will love it )
Tehs ( aapka Res sab se pehale )

Edited by shweta_yadav - 07 April 2017 at 8:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvurselF--Mirage--Silver_Shiver--Aishwarya--

Always_asya IF-Dazzler
Always_asya
Always_asya

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update dear
loved it
Finally zoya revealed the darkness of her marriage life
she went through so much
I hate this amar
Asad for the first time made a decision for his happiness
and pracap is just awesome
nikhat will speak out
Asya going to marry
will they succeed in it
amar is back
he will surely make her life he'll
amazing update

Edited by Always_asya - 08 April 2017 at 5:21am

--Aishwarya--

Always_asya IF-Dazzler
Always_asya
Always_asya

Posted: 07 April 2017 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_yadav

Res mine
Dillu
Somu
Apru
Mania
Anchal
Addu ( read all parts soon addu ..U will love it )
Tehs ( aapka Res sab se pehale )

Thankuu Hug

--Aishwarya--

Go to top