Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Khamoshiyaan...Teri Meri... AsYa FF - **Updated Teaser 3** (Page 44)

SanKsgian IF-Dazzler
SanKsgian
SanKsgian

Joined: 20 May 2013
Posts: 4805

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Asad is like cindrella
Why is he tolerating that shit?????
Now asya will live together but as strangers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

SanKsgian IF-Dazzler
SanKsgian
SanKsgian

Joined: 20 May 2013
Posts: 4805

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Good update
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5734

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKsgian

Asad is like cindrella
Why is he tolerating that shit?????
Now asya will live together but as strangers...
Actually Cinderella part is cute Embarrassed
But there even her step sisters were rude...here Nikhat is the only relief for him...

Yeah AsYa will live together now and their tracks are just about to start Embarrassed
asifiqbalsh IF-Rockerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Joined: 28 May 2013
Posts: 8959

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Nice update
Asad name giving was wonderful. I liked it. Nikhat asad bonding was nice. She understood her brother very well. So Zoya back in asad life means that they are meant to be. Looking forward for an update soon. Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5734

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Asad name giving was wonderful. I liked it. Nikhat asad bonding was nice. She understood her brother very well. So Zoya back in asad life means that they are meant to be. Looking forward for an update soon. Thanks for pm
Thanks for commenting Asif!! 
Glad to see that you Liked the update!! Smile
anopama IF-Rockerz
anopama
anopama

Joined: 27 September 2013
Posts: 6935

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Nice update 
So it is getting clearer 
So asad is living with the burden of his father 
Shereen a witch always 
So I guess asad had to engage meher or his sis wouldn't be engage 
So Zoya comes she is give. The outhouse 
Ha she questioned him of meher her avoids 
Aww he is hoping wondering if Zoya is here for his second chance 
She seems to have some horrible memories of her marriage 
Precap interesting 
So the case is put on hold 
A woman was in the car too so think both die 
So peer baba word she is shown her destination a second time 
Grab on to it as the pass will not set her free 
Oh boy more thrills to come 
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5734

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anopama

Nice update 
So it is getting clearer 
So asad is living with the burden of his father 
Shereen a witch always 
So I guess asad had to engage meher or his sis wouldn't be engage 
So Zoya comes she is give. The outhouse 
Ha she questioned him of meher her avoids 
Aww he is hoping wondering if Zoya is here for his second chance 
She seems to have some horrible memories of her marriage 
Precap interesting 
So the case is put on hold 
A woman was in the car too so think both die 
So peer baba word she is shown her destination a second time 
Grab on to it as the pass will not set her free 
Oh boy more thrills to come 
Continue soon
Hey dear!! Thanks for your long comment as usual!! Smile

Yeah...poor thing has still hopes that maybe Zoya might enter his life this time...

Yes...there are plenty much of thrills yet to come...stay tuned Wink

Shall continue soon!! 
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 14753

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
lovely update
i am really in love with this shy...dormant asad...he never speaks loudly in front of shireen...unbelievable

nikhat is really cute

love story about to begin...

i am excited!!!

continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AsYa/KaBhi VM Index *New AsYa Is Dard e Dil Ki Sifarish Vm Page 83*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: IamCrazySeven   Replies: 665   Views: 36255

IamCrazySeven 665 36255 19 August 2018 at 7:26am by Always_asya
GORGEOUS ASYA ASYA ASYA PICTURES <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Lionessxo   Replies: 112   Views: 59811

Lionessxo 112 59811 12 November 2015 at 12:56am by Aahana.
TERI MERI MERI TERI PREM KAHANI HAI MUSHKIL...

Author: angel2930   Replies: 0   Views: 1364

angel2930 0 1364 21 November 2013 at 12:29pm by angel2930
QH Teaser of the Upcommine song scene sans teaser by F32

Author: Diviya27   Replies: 5   Views: 1874

Diviya27 5 1874 04 November 2013 at 11:20pm by amandadsouza95
Teri Meri Meri Teri Teri Meri Meri Teri

Author: GeetMaanfanz   Replies: 0   Views: 1207

GeetMaanfanz 0 1207 14 February 2013 at 10:35am by GeetMaanfanz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index