Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

Res for Ankie, V, Sue, anopama, Asif, Riddhi,  Mayur, binuu, Sanjhari, Muskaan, Keya, Kritz, Mariam, Proteeti, Shweta, Amina, Sonu, Sans, Juhi, Prinky, Anuv6, Shailu, Tehs and all my other wonderful readers too!!! πŸ˜Š 

Sorry if I left any names...all my readers are special for me...!! πŸ˜³

Love,
Aishwarya β€οΈ

Thank You so much for the Res Aishwarya...😊
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Well written part Aishwarya..

Even though I don't really agree with Asad that if Zoya said no , he just can't ruin his life by marriying off that psyco Mehreen..

So we got to know about the real story behind ASYA's past...which was tragic and even bad would be to know what all happened with her after her marriage..

Ayaan seems to be a very good brother and a friend too..

Dekhtein hai aagey kya hota hai..

Precap looks promising , ASYA will get united right ?? There are going to be hurdles and problems but till the time they are together nothing is going to be big enough to separate them...

Continue soonish..😊
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY caught up on the update
It was beautiful and very heart touching
Loved reading it and was just flawless
Asya pain and love was so beautifully described
Felt really bad for them
The song sequence was beautiful
The last part came as a shocker
Seems like zoya has indeed faced something very dark
The precap is very interesting
Finally asad taking the step but zoya still seems to be haunted by her past
Hopefully, these mysteries would be resolved soon and asya would be united forever
Looking forward to know what happens next in the story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently😊
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all!! πŸ˜ƒ So here is an intriguing teaser...which marks the abrupt turn of this FF...hope you all like it!! πŸ˜³

TEASER

A man was walking along the corridor of a mental asylum with a plate of food, while another guy was walking along with him.

"Every day when I go to meet this patient, my heart skips a beat...such an unpredictable patient...God knows when he gets angry or when he is normal."

"He never even speaks to anyone right??" The other guy asked him and said, "In fact no one even comes to visit him yeah...no one even knows his name...such a strange guy!!"

The other guy left to enter another corridor, while the other person continued walking to that cell. He stopped at the cell, and opened the door and walked inside.

"Hey...your food!!"

He looked around and found nothing but some graffiti all along the wall and floor. As he turned around,

"Aaahhh!!!" The man winced with his eyes wide open, as he saw a plate's broken piece pierced through his chest.

Opposite stood a man in a patient's uniform with a calm composed look, but piercing the glass piece with full strength.

The guy fell down, and he quickly dragged him to the corner with a limping leg, and exchanged his dress with him, and knelt down near him, looking at the dead person with his chin resting in his palm.

"Sorry Bhaijaan..." he said looking at him with a sad look, "She is calling me...I can't stay here any long you know...and who else would help me??"

He turned back and slanted along the wall, and caressed the pencil sketch of Zoya, and smiled looking at it, "My Zoya Jaan is calling me...I can hear her calling me...I can sense...I can sense her going away from me...I need to go to her yeah..."

He kissed the sketch and caressed her face and said with a psychotic smile, "Don't worry Jaan, I am coming to you...don't worry...I am coming to you...your Amar is coming back to you!! Very soon!!"

He limped his way out of the cell, locking it unaware to anyone, while there laid the dead body of the caretaker, in that cell filled with writings and sketches of Zoya.

Back in a small house at Pune, some people and a Qazi was gathered there, while Asad and Zoya were sitting opposite each other separated by a veil. Zoya looked up at Asad and said with a painful smile, "Qubool Hai!!"

Asad smiled back and said through his flower veil, "Qubool Hai!!"

So yes...as you all had been awaiting...there is a good news and bad news in this teaser!! Asad and Zoya entering wedlock...and Amar Siddiqui making his way out on the look out for Zoya!! Yes...your guesses were right...Amar is alive...and Amar Siddiqui finally makes his shattering entry!! Which is going to be stronger in this...Asad's love or Amar's obsession?? I can assure you the upcoming updates are going to be thrilling...and I will make sure I entertain you with these tracks...and lets see how AsYa manage to get their story cemented strong amidst a powerful cyclone which is about to enter their lives!! stay tuned and bring in your comments!! πŸ˜³

NOTE

• If you need PMs for this story, kindly buddy this account "AishuWrites"
  • PMs will be sent only to the buddies of this account.
  • Silent readers, please do not send buddy request in this account.
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

An intriguing teaser coming soon!! πŸ˜‰

or update kab milega
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

or update kab milega

Update...Haunted Love ke baad...jab free time milti hai mujhe πŸ˜³
preetiasya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a fearful teaser
Wat will Zoya do now
Will their love withstand through this obstracle called Amar
Update soon
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing teaser 
Please update soon
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Obsessive amar and asad true love 
Waiting to see how zoya handles everything..
Continue soon
~JAZ~
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting..teaser
Obsession n love..
Excited to read more ...