Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

-- || Happy Bday Rabi aka One-Of-A-Kind || -- (Page 2)

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thankyou frnds..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aman1605

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday dear

aman1605

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Many Happy Returns of The Day,Rabi,Party
I am Wishing to Fulfill All Your Dreams and Goals.Smile
Always Keep Smiling.Smile
Thanks to aman1605 for PM.Smile
Thats so Nice of You.Smile

PriyaCherry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindaman1605

zoyazrehan Senior Member
zoyazrehan
zoyazrehan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Smile
ENJOY! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! GOD BLESS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindaman1605

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaCherry

Many Happy Returns of The Day,Rabi,Party
I am Wishing to Fulfill All Your Dreams and Goals.Smile
Always Keep Smiling.Smile
Thanks to aman1605 for PM.Smile
Thats so Nice of You.Smile

PriyaCherry.

Most welcome dearEmbarrassed
aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

Originally posted by aman1605

OMG
... look who is here... thankyou sooo much Aman... n that was expected... i came on IF n the first thing i did was i checked my testimotal and was like Ouch aman didnt wish me...Crysuddenly i saw my scrapbook n then hollla ur surprise... now i seriously dont have words to describe my excitement... you are my best buddy on whole IF... n seriously very close to me... i love love love love you... the time spent wd you is priceless.. i miss the days we used to gush abt sehaan n sahil wd our respected favsLOLwell a very n hearty thanks for making my this day special... like nandu i had HOPE Wink if nobody else, atleast Aman will wish me if she knows... now just saying thankyou for being there for me with my thicks and thins... tolerating my ramblings... n jhellowing me...thankyouuuHug

Thankyou guys for ur wishes.. that means alot to me...Hug

Bas kar pagli ab rualyegi kyaCryCryLOL
Oh abt testimonials don-t worry coz i'm gonna send them soonWinkActually yesterday i made the thread n tought to send u the testi today isliyeEmbarrassed
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki i don't wish u hun it's impossibleHug
I love u too Embarrassed
OMG hun those days will never cm back hunCryLOLThanks to Gul MataAngryAngryBut that's the best part of our friendship ki we never fight over a fictional couple Embarrassedremeber how worried u were on that thread Sehaan i hate u after u realized ki i was the one whom u replied toLOLLOL
N see ur hope won Wink No sorry no thank u in friendshipWinkEmbarrassedLOL
I'll be always there 4 u n u knw that Hug
But where r u these days u r gayab yaar pehle i saw u in KY2 forum but u r not there nowOuchOuch
Not only u yaar where is Mariya i miss her tooCryCryMariya i tought she was a bholi bhali baccji OMG i saw her in some forums n bashing n trollingLOLLOLShe's crazyLOLLOLI once saw her in BI forum n she was happy coz show was ending n all were bashing herLOLLOLLOL
Seriously this is the cutest thank u msg i ever gotHeartHugHeart
hahaha... i wont forget that i hate sehaan wala cmnt ever.. yar i know im a bit cranky didnt realise it was you.. n the  sorrys k pahar to one another... yar exams chal rae hn.. even tomorrow b hai.. thats y... inactiveOuchn yes nobody of us is innocent c bachiWink
yes i know im the cutestWinkbut tumse kamDay Dreaming

So many memories we have related to that thread hunEmbarrassedLOLWink#Unforgettable
Oh all the best 4 ur examsHugHugYeah i have realized WinkLOL
Oye oye apni taraf khud hi not badWinkLOLLOLAwww omg i'm blushing yaar bas EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
For me u n Mariya r the cutestWinkWaise r u on fb or twitter?? At least i can stay in touch with uOuch
One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

OMG
... look who is here... thankyou sooo much Aman... n that was expected... i came on IF n the first thing i did was i checked my testimotal and was like Ouch aman didnt wish me...Crysuddenly i saw my scrapbook n then hollla ur surprise... now i seriously dont have words to describe my excitement... you are my best buddy on whole IF... n seriously very close to me... i love love love love you... the time spent wd you is priceless.. i miss the days we used to gush abt sehaan n sahil wd our respected favsLOLwell a very n hearty thanks for making my this day special... like nandu i had HOPE Wink if nobody else, atleast Aman will wish me if she knows... now just saying thankyou for being there for me with my thicks and thins... tolerating my ramblings... n jhellowing me...thankyouuuHug

Thankyou guys for ur wishes.. that means alot to me...Hug

Bas kar pagli ab rualyegi kyaCryCryLOL
Oh abt testimonials don-t worry coz i'm gonna send them soonWinkActually yesterday i made the thread n tought to send u the testi today isliyeEmbarrassed
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki i don't wish u hun it's impossibleHug
I love u too Embarrassed
OMG hun those days will never cm back hunCryLOLThanks to Gul MataAngryAngryBut that's the best part of our friendship ki we never fight over a fictional couple Embarrassedremeber how worried u were on that thread Sehaan i hate u after u realized ki i was the one whom u replied toLOLLOL
N see ur hope won Wink No sorry no thank u in friendshipWinkEmbarrassedLOL
I'll be always there 4 u n u knw that Hug
But where r u these days u r gayab yaar pehle i saw u in KY2 forum but u r not there nowOuchOuch
Not only u yaar where is Mariya i miss her tooCryCryMariya i tought she was a bholi bhali baccji OMG i saw her in some forums n bashing n trollingLOLLOLShe's crazyLOLLOLI once saw her in BI forum n she was happy coz show was ending n all were bashing herLOLLOLLOL
Seriously this is the cutest thank u msg i ever gotHeartHugHeart
hahaha... i wont forget that i hate sehaan wala cmnt ever.. yar i know im a bit cranky didnt realise it was you.. n the  sorrys k pahar to one another... yar exams chal rae hn.. even tomorrow b hai.. thats y... inactiveOuchn yes nobody of us is innocent c bachiWink
yes i know im the cutestWinkbut tumse kamDay Dreaming

So many memories we have related to that thread hunEmbarrassedLOLWink#Unforgettable
Oh all the best 4 ur examsHugHugYeah i have realized WinkLOL
Oye oye apni taraf khud hi not badWinkLOLLOLAwww omg i'm blushing yaar bas EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart
For me u n Mariya r the cutestWinkWaise r u on fb or twitter?? At least i can stay in touch with uOuch
yes im on twitter... but less active n fb too.. im on twitter by the name of  lovely girl tell me urs i will follow.. n after 19 im waise b free tou IF pe he active rahungi we cam stay in touch then..
aur itni tareef na kia karo banda apne aap se pyaar kar bathta haiWinkLOL

aman1605

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks navk priya and zoyaEmbarrassed

aman1605

Go to top