-- || Happy Bday Rabi aka One-Of-A-Kind || --

aman1605 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Birthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphics

Hello shello🤗🤗🤗
We r here today 4 a special occasion
Today 14th May one of my best friend is turning a year older
She's a such cutie pie n i love her so so so much😳❤️🤗
She was one of my first friends in QH forum😳
I feel blessed to have an angel like u in my life🤗
I can't express how i'm feeling right now i have no words sorry😳😆
U better be online tomorrow warna😡😉😆  coz i have noticed u r inactive nowadays😭😭
Oh so yeah i forgot to tell u who is she😳😆

she'sRABIaka One-Of-A-Kind

Happy Birthday Rabi🤗🤗🤗
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day🥳🥳
God Bless  U❤️
May All Your Dreams Come True😳
Have A Blast n Enjoy Your Day😃
Party Hard😉
Keep Smiling Always 😉😳
Love u always hamesha n forever ❤️🤗❤️

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I'm so glad you came into my life.Best wishes on your special day.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Rabi
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Edited by aman1605 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aman1605 thumbnail

Let's start with food😳😳😉

Some drinks😉😉

Something sweet😉😉

Edited by aman1605 - 8 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by .Amrita. - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Rabi...have a blast [:) 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG
... look who is here... thankyou sooo much Aman... n that was expected... i came on IF n the first thing i did was i checked my testimotal and was like  aman didnt wish me...😭suddenly i saw my scrapbook n then hollla ur surprise... now i seriously dont have words to describe my excitement... you are my best buddy on whole IF... n seriously very close to me... i love love love love you... the time spent wd you is priceless.. i miss the days we used to gush abt sehaan n sahil wd our respected favs😆well a very n hearty thanks for making my this day special... like nandu i had HOPE 😉 if nobody else, atleast Aman will wish me if she knows... now just saying thankyou for being there for me with my thicks and thins... tolerating my ramblings... n jhellowing me...thankyouuu🤗

Thankyou guys for ur wishes.. that means alot to me...🤗
aman1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

OMG

... look who is here... thankyou sooo much Aman... n that was expected... i came on IF n the first thing i did was i checked my testimotal and was like  aman didnt wish me...😭suddenly i saw my scrapbook n then hollla ur surprise... now i seriously dont have words to describe my excitement... you are my best buddy on whole IF... n seriously very close to me... i love love love love you... the time spent wd you is priceless.. i miss the days we used to gush abt sehaan n sahil wd our respected favs😆well a very n hearty thanks for making my this day special... like nandu i had HOPE 😉 if nobody else, atleast Aman will wish me if she knows... now just saying thankyou for being there for me with my thicks and thins... tolerating my ramblings... n jhellowing me...thankyouuu🤗

Thankyou guys for ur wishes.. that means alot to me...🤗

Bas kar pagli ab rualyegi kya😭😭😆
Oh abt testimonials don-t worry coz i'm gonna send them soon😉Actually yesterday i made the thread n tought to send u the testi today isliye😳
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki i don't wish u hun it's impossible🤗
I love u too 😳
OMG hun those days will never cm back hun😭😆Thanks to Gul Mata😡😡But that's the best part of our friendship ki we never fight over a fictional couple 😳remeber how worried u were on that thread Sehaan i hate u after u realized ki i was the one whom u replied to😆😆
N see ur hope won 😉 No sorry no thank u in friendship😉😳😆
I'll be always there 4 u n u knw that 🤗
But where r u these days u r gayab yaar pehle i saw u in KY2 forum but u r not there now
Not only u yaar where is Mariya i miss her too😭😭Mariya i tought she was a bholi bhali baccji OMG i saw her in some forums n bashing n trolling😆😆She's crazy😆😆I once saw her in BI forum n she was happy coz show was ending n all were bashing her😆😆😆
Seriously this is the cutest thank u msg i ever got❤️🤗❤️
Leprechaun thumbnail
Wish you many more happy returns of the day.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aman1605

Bas kar pagli ab rualyegi kya😭😭😆
Oh abt testimonials don-t worry coz i'm gonna send them soon😉Actually yesterday i made the thread n tought to send u the testi today isliye😳
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki i don't wish u hun it's impossible🤗
I love u too 😳
OMG hun those days will never cm back hun😭😆Thanks to Gul Mata😡😡But that's the best part of our friendship ki we never fight over a fictional couple 😳remeber how worried u were on that thread Sehaan i hate u after u realized ki i was the one whom u replied to😆😆
N see ur hope won 😉 No sorry no thank u in friendship😉😳😆
I'll be always there 4 u n u knw that 🤗
But where r u these days u r gayab yaar pehle i saw u in KY2 forum but u r not there now
Not only u yaar where is Mariya i miss her too😭😭Mariya i tought she was a bholi bhali baccji OMG i saw her in some forums n bashing n trolling😆😆She's crazy😆😆I once saw her in BI forum n she was happy coz show was ending n all were bashing her😆😆😆
Seriously this is the cutest thank u msg i ever got❤️🤗❤️

hahaha... i wont forget that i hate sehaan wala cmnt ever.. yar i know im a bit cranky didnt realise it was you.. n the  sorrys k pahar to one another... yar exams chal rae hn.. even tomorrow b hai.. thats y... inactiven yes nobody of us is innocent c bachi😉
yes i know im the cutest😉but tumse kam
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Many Happy Returns of The Day,Rabi,🥳
I am Wishing to Fulfill All Your Dreams and Goals.😊
Always Keep Smiling.😊
Thanks to aman1605 for PM.😊
Thats so Nice of You.😊

PriyaCherry.
zoyazrehan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😊
ENJOY! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! GOD BLESS!