Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Mujhe bhi ek story sunaya gaya tha! (Page 3)

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
The second portion is sounding good to me. I mean as of now they still haven't showed Sam's sister, where is she?  Maybe she is sent off after that incident where samrat is covering up. 

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by Ri21

actually u r right nikki arjun alrdy using bonnie and now sam if he doesnt fall fr her and redeem himslf then there is no hope fallig for sam's best friend ll butcher the character.
i really wnt them to just say it who are the pairs coz i really dnt want to see neil sam's frndshp gettng butchered, sara gettng butchered n ofcourse samarj

I dunno in d last scene even if they make nesa a pair, or find a new guy for her or none at all, I wud want Arjun to b single n crying ovr Sam n walk into the sunset sadly! It's should b Sam or no one else! That's justice! Approve

really 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

The second portion is sounding good to me. I mean as of now they still haven't showed Sam's sister, where is she?  Maybe she is sent off after that incident where samrat is covering up. 

manya being involved is very possible
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Yaar yeh arjun is so mysterious and doing our beja fry. I think one thing is clear what ever happened to him or his family the Khannas are involved baaki CVS jaane lol. Well one thing I can't understand why he affected by Sam hating words to him. Why would he care. He is so aggressive when Sam said he hates him. Like he can't bear her hatred and saying world don't revolves around her. But his world definitely revolves around her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Guys may be Sam sister did some thing and to cover up her sister may be Sam blames her self and arjun misunderstood and want to destroy the Sam. And originally it is Sam sister. Don't know kya bol rahi hoon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Guys may be Sam sister did some thing and to cover up her sister may be Sam blames her self and arjun misunderstood and want to destroy the Sam. And originally it is Sam sister. Don't know kya bol rahi hoon.

possible
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Yaar yeh arjun is so mysterious and doing our beja fry. I think one thing is clear what ever happened to him or his family the Khannas are involved baaki CVS jaane lol. Well one thing I can't understand why he affected by Sam hating words to him. Why would he care. He is so aggressive when Sam said he hates him. Like he can't bear her hatred and saying world don't revolves around her. But his world definitely revolves around her.

Probably he was desperate to prove a point .. to earn her trust .. but there is something more I believe .. something more deep n intense .. let's wait n see

Go to top