Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Mujhe bhi ek story sunaya gaya tha! (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Originally posted by Ri21

possible.. we have to wait fr sam's sister entry too

I just don't want a 80's hindi movie type clichd revenge story.
I want something different here.  

now i think i had too much expectations frm Sid T.. 

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Reposting from another thread - Smile

I'm curious as well as confused about Arjun's revenge motive.  If revenge was his primary goal, wouldn't it have been prudent on his part to get into the good books of every one concerned and not just Piyali. He has already antagonized Sam and in turn Neil. Radz also has taken a dislike to him, tho I'm sure he is yet to realize the part she will play in saving/helping Sam.

So his plan is to force Sam into doing things he wishes her to do and all this banking on her turbulent relationship with her mom? Sam spilled the story to Neil yesterday, what if she tells Samrat the same  - Wouldn't Samrat believe her? Where would Arjun's plan go then?
I guess before Sam does something like that, Arjun will own her and more importantly Samrat's trust .. Samrat being the only support system from Sam's family gives Arjun an opportunity to play here .. showing admiration towards her father is the essential way of gaining her heart .. today Arjun did the same  

The childhood angle definitely makes sense, but still I would think he could have been more secretive about his plans. As per the spoilers, even if he succeeds in creating a rift bet Neil and Sam, that doubt will be there in Neil's head, I think. As for Radz, I'm not sure how she fits in to this scenario. Are the Cvs always going to show her coming in between Sam and Arjun?

I'm not too keen on the way Sam is being potrayed, one minute as is offended and angry at Arjun for using her and the next minute, he says something and she falls into his trap all over again !

I guess Sam is confused .. she is definitely getting attracted towards this mysterious man in her life but at the same time getting a wrong vive .. however, his words for his father definitely impressed her .. well can't blame the girl whose father is her only family 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLifez_Beautifulashneforever.youngRi21

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I'm getting childhood crush wala vibe frm ystrdy's piano scene...

But my question is how will he achieve his revenge? Acquiring BS though will happen surely ... but I'm wondering to what extent is he going to go to destroy Sam n thereby Samrat? Marry her n thn ditch her? :/
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i dont think it ll go  marriage way but after all these i was just thinkng they might show arjun radhika but in the end arjun ll come back to samaira only like take the maybelline girl radhika entrs symblc prtcts her maybe fr smtime they show arjun radhika then arjun shows her maybelline girl samaira so back to square 1
acc to precap when arjun samaira was about to dance radhika came arjun danced with her but had his eyes on sam. thn he goes back to her and make her feel jealous. so he again comes back to samaira,
i dont mind if they want to shw jealouslyfr time being they show arjun radhika but in the end i want only samarj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
But then he will b using or to say misusing 2 gals! Nt fair to both of them nah! He better choose one n thn stick to it! I mean there r other men in this world! Y should every1 revolve around him?!

If he brks Sam's hrt n takes a detour in between thn his character isn't acceptable to me... I can understand just acting wth a gal like Bonnie bcz she isn't serious either, so it's fine bt making smbdyelse seriously fall for him after ditching Sam isn't done for me... Ouch

I seriously hope thy stick wth samarj during bth gud n bad tyms...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....muktha_cute..sahana..

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

But then he will b using or to say misusing 2 gals! Nt fair to both of them nah! He better choose one n thn stick to it! I mean there r other men in this world! Y should every1 revolve around him?!

If he brks Sam's hrt n takes a detour in between thn his character isn't acceptable to me... I can understand just acting wth a gal like Bonnie bcz she isn't serious either, so it's fine bt making smbdyelse seriously fall for him after ditching Sam isn't done for me... Ouch

I seriously hope thy stick wth samarj during bth gud n bad tyms...

whatever happens i want arjun to fall for sam and suffer orelse its not justified. when she is not at fault why ll she suffer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
actually u r right nikki arjun alrdy using bonnie and now sam if he doesnt fall fr her and redeem himslf then there is no hope fallig for sam's best friend ll butcher the character. 
i really wnt them to just say it who are the pairs coz i really dnt want to see neil sam's frndshp gettng butchered, sara gettng butchered n ofcourse samarj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteLifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

actually u r right nikki arjun alrdy using bonnie and now sam if he doesnt fall fr her and redeem himslf then there is no hope fallig for sam's best friend ll butcher the character.
i really wnt them to just say it who are the pairs coz i really dnt want to see neil sam's frndshp gettng butchered, sara gettng butchered n ofcourse samarj

I dunno in d last scene even if they make nesa a pair, or find a new guy for her or none at all, I wud want Arjun to b single n crying ovr Sam n walk into the sunset sadly! It's should b Sam or no one else! That's justice! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top