Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm getting childhood crush wala vibe frm ystrdy's piano scene...

But my question is how will he achieve his revenge? Acquiring BS though will happen surely ... but I'm wondering to what extent is he going to go to destroy Sam n thereby Samrat? Marry her n thn ditch her? :/
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think it ll go  marriage way but after all these i was just thinkng they might show arjun radhika but in the end arjun ll come back to samaira only like take the maybelline girl radhika entrs symblc prtcts her maybe fr smtime they show arjun radhika then arjun shows her maybelline girl samaira so back to square 1
acc to precap when arjun samaira was about to dance radhika came arjun danced with her but had his eyes on sam. thn he goes back to her and make her feel jealous. so he again comes back to samaira,
i dont mind if they want to shw jealouslyfr time being they show arjun radhika but in the end i want only samarj.
But then he will b using or to say misusing 2 gals! Nt fair to both of them nah! He better choose one n thn stick to it! I mean there r other men in this world! Y should every1 revolve around him?!

If he brks Sam's hrt n takes a detour in between thn his character isn't acceptable to me... I can understand just acting wth a gal like Bonnie bcz she isn't serious either, so it's fine bt making smbdyelse seriously fall for him after ditching Sam isn't done for me...

I seriously hope thy stick wth samarj during bth gud n bad tyms...
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

But then he will b using or to say misusing 2 gals! Nt fair to both of them nah! He better choose one n thn stick to it! I mean there r other men in this world! Y should every1 revolve around him?!

If he brks Sam's hrt n takes a detour in between thn his character isn't acceptable to me... I can understand just acting wth a gal like Bonnie bcz she isn't serious either, so it's fine bt making smbdyelse seriously fall for him after ditching Sam isn't done for me...

I seriously hope thy stick wth samarj during bth gud n bad tyms...

whatever happens i want arjun to fall for sam and suffer orelse its not justified. when she is not at fault why ll she suffer?
Ri21 thumbnail
actually u r right nikki arjun alrdy using bonnie and now sam if he doesnt fall fr her and redeem himslf then there is no hope fallig for sam's best friend ll butcher the character. 
i really wnt them to just say it who are the pairs coz i really dnt want to see neil sam's frndshp gettng butchered, sara gettng butchered n ofcourse samarj
Originally posted by: Ri21

actually u r right nikki arjun alrdy using bonnie and now sam if he doesnt fall fr her and redeem himslf then there is no hope fallig for sam's best friend ll butcher the character.

i really wnt them to just say it who are the pairs coz i really dnt want to see neil sam's frndshp gettng butchered, sara gettng butchered n ofcourse samarj

I dunno in d last scene even if they make nesa a pair, or find a new guy for her or none at all, I wud want Arjun to b single n crying ovr Sam n walk into the sunset sadly! It's should b Sam or no one else! That's justice!
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The second portion is sounding good to me. I mean as of now they still haven't showed Sam's sister, where is she?  Maybe she is sent off after that incident where samrat is covering up. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

I dunno in d last scene even if they make nesa a pair, or find a new guy for her or none at all, I wud want Arjun to b single n crying ovr Sam n walk into the sunset sadly! It's should b Sam or no one else! That's justice!

really 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

The second portion is sounding good to me. I mean as of now they still haven't showed Sam's sister, where is she?  Maybe she is sent off after that incident where samrat is covering up. 

manya being involved is very possible
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar yeh arjun is so mysterious and doing our beja fry. I think one thing is clear what ever happened to him or his family the Khannas are involved baaki CVS jaane lol. Well one thing I can't understand why he affected by Sam hating words to him. Why would he care. He is so aggressive when Sam said he hates him. Like he can't bear her hatred and saying world don't revolves around her. But his world definitely revolves around her.