Mujhe bhi ek story sunaya gaya tha!

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mujhe bhi ek story sunaya gaya tha! Remember this dialogue by Arjun guys??
This is my take on the revenge thing. 

It is clear Arjun is quite aware about the interior of the house. I guess the seed of this story is hidden in his childhood. Maybe Sam did something in her childhood which lead Arjun's family towards a tragedy. And Mr. Khanna faked a story to cover it up. 
Or maybe Sam's sister did something and Samrat covered it up with a story. Arjun somehow got confused betwwen the two daughters! 

This can be the core reason for Arjun targeting Sam and her father.  Please share your theories. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
possible.. we have to wait fr sam's sister entry too
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

possible.. we have to wait fr sam's sister entry too

I just don't want a 80's hindi movie type clichd revenge story.
I want something different here.  
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is possible.
This show is very interesting.
Arjun is awesome.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i too feel arjun knows sam from a long time.today the way he said tumhari problem kya hai pata hai type dialg gave me a vibe about thr relation from childhood.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: viji2111

This is possible.

This show is very interesting.
Arjun is awesome.

Yes.  It has jealousy romance n thriller. it's interesting
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

well i too feel arjun knows sam from a long time.today the way he said tumhari problem kya hai pata hai type dialg gave me a vibe about thr relation from childhood.

Exactly. From his dialogues it's clear he knows the Khannas really well.
The key is definitely in the childhood.   
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Reposting from another thread - 😊

I'm curious as well as confused about Arjun's revenge motive.  If revenge was his primary goal, wouldn't it have been prudent on his part to get into the good books of every one concerned and not just Piyali. He has already antagonized Sam and in turn Neil. Radz also has taken a dislike to him, tho I'm sure he is yet to realize the part she will play in saving/helping Sam.

So his plan is to force Sam into doing things he wishes her to do and all this banking on her turbulent relationship with her mom? Sam spilled the story to Neil yesterday, what if she tells Samrat the same  - Wouldn't Samrat believe her? Where would Arjun's plan go then?

The childhood angle definitely makes sense, but still I would think he could have been more secretive about his plans. As per the spoilers, even if he succeeds in creating a rift bet Neil and Sam, that doubt will be there in Neil's head, I think. As for Radz, I'm not sure how she fits in to this scenario. Are the Cvs always going to show her coming in between Sam and Arjun?

I'm not too keen on the way Sam is being potrayed, one minute as is offended and angry at Arjun for using her and the next minute, he says something and she falls into his trap all over again !
Edited by ashne - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

I just don't want a 80's hindi movie type clichd revenge story.
I want something different here.  

now i think i had too much expectations frm Sid T.. 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashne

Reposting from another thread - 😊

I'm curious as well as confused about Arjun's revenge motive.  If revenge was his primary goal, wouldn't it have been prudent on his part to get into the good books of every one concerned and not just Piyali. He has already antagonized Sam and in turn Neil. Radz also has taken a dislike to him, tho I'm sure he is yet to realize the part she will play in saving/helping Sam.

So his plan is to force Sam into doing things he wishes her to do and all this banking on her turbulent relationship with her mom? Sam spilled the story to Neil yesterday, what if she tells Samrat the same  - Wouldn't Samrat believe her? Where would Arjun's plan go then?

I guess before Sam does something like that, Arjun will own her and more importantly Samrat's trust .. Samrat being the only support system from Sam's family gives Arjun an opportunity to play here .. showing admiration towards her father is the essential way of gaining her heart .. today Arjun did the same  

The childhood angle definitely makes sense, but still I would think he could have been more secretive about his plans. As per the spoilers, even if he succeeds in creating a rift bet Neil and Sam, that doubt will be there in Neil's head, I think. As for Radz, I'm not sure how she fits in to this scenario. Are the Cvs always going to show her coming in between Sam and Arjun?

I'm not too keen on the way Sam is being potrayed, one minute as is offended and angry at Arjun for using her and the next minute, he says something and she falls into his trap all over again !

I guess Sam is confused .. she is definitely getting attracted towards this mysterious man in her life but at the same time getting a wrong vive .. however, his words for his father definitely impressed her .. well can't blame the girl whose father is her only family