Swaragini

do u really think????

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
do u guys really think now swara will fall for laksh seriously!!!!! today my mom also says don't think now swara will fall for laksh a guy repeatedly playing with ur sister's feelings & hugs u & says ILU , u slaps him , will she realize her luv 4 laksh a big NO I hope CV don't insult swara' s character.
swara & ragini both r very true & selfless characters.these girls also faced problems but never played with some one feelings. as ragini. luvs laksh but she genuinely helped sanskaar not to impress laksh. I think this time swaara is going to teach laksh a lesson.
swara was happy when laksh was making the announcement . did laksh notice ragini's expression when he hold her hand . is he blind ????? now where is ragini wrong ?????? swara was literally in tears when laksh hugged her , she was guilty not happy or having feelings 4 lucky.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes but thats the game of twists in the show !😆
But until there is no spoiler or news after this episodes come true we guess should wait i dnt think swara loves laksh but i tell u she will one day fall in love with laksh cum lucky as because she is his Shona !😆
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deepika i think all these problems r being created to lead upto to a swaraya endgame..they want obstacles for this ship..no endgame ship gets together without angst..as much as i loved ragya i think its time to abandon that ship coz swaraya seem like the probable pair...i am pretty sure swara will realize her feelings for lakshya once she gets over the guilt .
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
matreyee & applefiz I like sharing views with u .I matreyee I do agree with u to abonden the ragya ship but the moment I tried to leave the hope for ragya the very next moment a see a scene which indicates ragya may happen .I like swarya also but seeing swara I don't think she luv laksh yet not so soon after the current scenerio. i don't think CV had yet ended ragya coz they keep giving us such hints now in coming episodes again ragya's engagement is going to happen. ragya to has a fan base u still hope 4 this couple . I m not thinking swaragini girls with sanskaar now coz currently he is not in his senses or faking it .I request u comment on my post swaara sanskaar I m not pairing them but I think sanskaar can be potential partner for swaara as I don't think sanskaar real personality matches with ragini. may be I m wrong we have yet to see their chemistry. basically I want ragya to end coz laksh had many misconceptions for ragini which I want her to break. let's hope 4 the best.
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

matreyee & applefiz I like sharing views with u .I matreyee I do agree with u to abonden the ragya ship but the moment I tried to leave the hope for ragya the very next moment a see a scene which indicates ragya may happen .I like swarya also but seeing swara I don't think she luv laksh yet not so soon after the current scenerio. i don't think CV had yet ended ragya coz they keep giving us such hints now in coming episodes again ragya's engagement is going to happen. ragya to has a fan base u still hope 4 this couple . I m not thinking swaragini girls with sanskaar now coz currently he is not in his senses or faking it .I request u comment on my post swaara sanskaar I m not pairing them but I think sanskaar can be potential partner for swaara as I don't think sanskaar real personality matches with ragini. may be I m wrong we have yet to see their chemistry. basically I want ragya to end coz laksh had many misconceptions for ragini which I want her to break. let's hope 4 the best.

Wow, till now they've done everything to prove that laksh loves swara like crazy and sanskaar has zero to do with swara. Yet you persist. I don't think I've ever met another fan girl with your conviction deepika. Respect. But the show will lose A LOT of not just swarya and sangini fans but many rational viewers in for a good show if they go the ragya way. The forced relationship is the only way ragya will happen and that's not only a bad plot but also one that will destroy laksh and especially Ragini's character. He loves swara and the fact that she doesn't (yet) won't change the fact that he does love her with a passion. Laksh doesn't have many misconceptions about Ragini. He doesn't think her weak or unsmart. He appreciates her good qualities, but her personality although great in its own space, isn't what he wants or one that will gel with his. She's a great girl just not the girl he loves. And regardless of whether swara loves him or not, it won't make Ragini what laksh would choose for himself, if he was given the choice.
As of now, there's no swara and sanskaar, not even friendship. We don't even know enough about his pre-cray personality to even speculate a chance of compatibility or chemistry. Sorry.
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As I have already quoted in a certain post that love is a forbidden emotion that tempts everyone and Swara is no exception.

The show has started merely month ago and is in its initial stages of growth... Do you think the CVs are kind enough to give us a couple to cherish so soon??
With Lakshya's feelings for Swara and Sanskaar's inclination towards Ragini, the ultimate couples have been decided but the route is yet unknown. The CVs definitely won't give us SwaraYa without portraying their hardships and them facing obstacles. The journey has just begun.

Just like SanGini have a vast scope of development and building their relation stepwise similarly SwaraYa's relation is being twisted to introduce complexity in their simple relation to intensify the passion and intrigue the viewers.
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 8 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

do u guys really think now swara will fall for laksh seriously!!!!! today my mom also says don't think now swara will fall for laksh a guy repeatedly playing with ur sister's feelings & hugs u & says ILU , u slaps him , will she realize her luv 4 laksh a big NO I hope CV don't insult swara' s character.
swara & ragini both r very true & selfless characters.these girls also faced problems but never played with some one feelings. as ragini. luvs laksh but she genuinely helped sanskaar not to impress laksh. I think this time swaara is going to teach laksh a lesson.
swara was happy when laksh was making the announcement . did laksh notice ragini's expression when he hold her hand . is he blind ????? now where is ragini wrong ?????? swara was literally in tears when laksh hugged her , she was guilty not happy or having feelings 4 lucky.

u want ragini ending up with laksh bcz u want ragya as a couple.
u want swara to slap laksh for what for breaking her sis heart but rag never slapped laksh for breaking her heart twice.forget slapping she was obseesed to get him and make him fall in love with her.when she had seen many times laksh had feelings for swara even after seeing and knowing she wantedly ignored it bcz she wanted laksh.so y should swara slap him when her sister herself didnt want to punish him.ragini is not at all a selfless character if she rly was she must have respected laksh feelings and opinion and moved on but wanted to cling to him with help of swara.
yes what laksh did is wrong but i hope he explains rag bfr engagement that hez doing this for her bro as her dadi was not ready to send her to his home and she shouldnt have any hopes for this relation as he just want to improve her bros health and she must help him atleast for the sake of humanity and he can never marry her.hope atleast this time he tells her everything and clear rag misunderstandings.