* Unnati *

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika03

Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Originally posted by Winds.of.Heaven

Can somebody tell me what three things Himmi brought from ammu's room??? all the three were correct?? actually i missed that epi... Tongue 
He brought Tea, Chocolates & Lip-gloss. Only the chocolate was correctTongueLOL their byte was quite funnyLOL
Yeah when Amruta asked Himmi what was there beside her bed, he replied it was ganapatti's photo. To that amu replied-Woh kya mera pappa leke ayega?LOL She even said -mera wala na love challenge ko seriously nahin le raha hai and threw a pillow at him which hit rithvik.LOL 

she is damn tapori kind ...& i love her for that...so bindaass EmbarrassedTongue

I absolutely cracked up when she scolded him in Marathi..I don't even know if he understood what she blurted, but he was SO damn cute when he was replying in hindi!!ROFLROFL

Like Marathi was the CUTESTT this ever.. I love the two states aspect in their relationship..makes them soo cute! Tomm if Amruta doesn't wanna bear Himmi wrath over something..she'll just have to blurt out stuff in Marathi to him & he won't have a clue..that will keep their marriage going very strong..cause Amruta can have her outbursts, without getting him get back at her ROFL

I love how Ritvik cracked up when she snapped "jaa thamake" or something..Ritvik rofl! He knew it..Marathi ho ya hindi..biwi ki daat toh biwi ki daat hoti hai!!ROFLROFL Himmi took an about turn right that moment !!LOL kya Jodi hai yaar..LOL these two..

P.S - Does anyone understand Marathi here ? What she mean when she snapped "Veda losa!" and "Jaa thamake" ? loll she got soo angry over his choice of the lip balm over her Ganapat Bappa.Embarrassed She's soo cute!

Ya that is funny...i am a maharashtrian ...i didn't watch that epi...but "veda kuthacha" means - stupid fellow... & It is "Jaa aata maage" - means --- go back ( don't come near me) 

lol thank you! thank goodness she told it in Marathi..the hindi audience wouldn't have understood it anyway & it came across damn funny..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tan.Radhika03MsPrezMahek_No1

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Can somebody tell me what three things Himmi brought from ammu's room??? all the three were correct?? actually i missed that epi... Tongue 
He brought Tea, Chocolates & Lip-gloss. Only the chocolate was correctTongueLOL their byte was quite funnyLOL
Yeah when Amruta asked Himmi what was there beside her bed, he replied it was ganapatti's photo. To that amu replied-Woh kya mera pappa leke ayega?LOL She even said -mera wala na love challenge ko seriously nahin le raha hai and threw a pillow at him which hit rithvik.LOL 
& I replied so innocently when Amu asked about the photoROFL He's so damn cuteEmbarrassed
And in the interview she said "Ye Rs.10 ka lip-balm utha kar laya hai mera pati! aur aake bolta hai 'Baby, maine na ye tumhare suitcase ke chhoti wali pocket se nikala hai"LOL They are so adorableDay Dreaming
But baby lips comes for Rs 135 or 150 na???? Rs 10?LOL
ROFLgood pointThumbs Up

Baby lips is Maybelline brand..it's pretty expensive and Amruta woh kaha se 10 rs ka laga ?

She reduced it to 1/4th of it's price..

Himmi needs to be careful with this one LOL tomm she'll make a purchase of 1000 and bolegi ki 100 rs ka aaya ROFL
Remember the Rs. 8 lakh ring she wrote on the complaints listShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tan.Radhika03* Unnati *

Radhika03 IF-Rockerz
Radhika03
Radhika03

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

We are about to finish this AT! Where's our new AT?Ouch

Hmmm...we are in need of new AT...nahi toh hum beghar ho jayenge D'ohLOL
Cry

Seriously... out of this thread ...bahot khatra hai...lot of Himruta haters...JKO ppl...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tan.MsPrez

Radhika03 IF-Rockerz
Radhika03
Radhika03

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged

& I replied so innocently when Amu asked about the photoROFL He's so damn cuteEmbarrassed
And in the interview she said "Ye Rs.10 ka lip-balm utha kar laya hai mera pati! aur aake bolta hai 'Baby, maine na ye tumhare suitcase ke chhoti wali pocket se nikala hai"LOL They are so adorableDay Dreaming
But baby lips comes for Rs 135 or 150 na???? Rs 10?LOL
ROFLgood pointThumbs Up

Baby lips is Maybelline brand..it's pretty expensive and Amruta woh kaha se 10 rs ka laga ?

She reduced it to 1/4th of it's price..

Himmi needs to be careful with this one LOL tomm she'll make a purchase of 1000 and bolegi ki 100 rs ka aaya ROFL
Remember the Rs. 8 lakh ring she wrote on the complaints listShocked

hey what's that...Confused when , where , why she said that... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tan.MsPrez

-Tan. Goldie
-Tan.
-Tan.

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
May I join you ladies in finishing off this AT? Wink
I missed out finishing the last one due to different time zones Ouch
BTW, I'm Tanvi, I'm not new but I haven't been very active past few days so thought I might as well re introduce myself LOL

Radhika03Vedika126MsPrez

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged

she is damn tapori kind ...& i love her for that...so bindaass EmbarrassedTongue

I absolutely cracked up when she scolded him in Marathi..I don't even know if he understood what she blurted, but he was SO damn cute when he was replying in hindi!!ROFLROFL

Like Marathi was the CUTESTT thing ever.. I love the two states aspect in their relationship..makes them too cute! Tomm if Amruta doesn't wanna bear Himmi's wrath over something..she'll just have to blurt out stuff in Marathi to him & he won't have a clue..that will keep their marriage going very strong..cause Amruta can have her outbursts, without getting him get back at her ROFL

I love how Ritvik cracked up when she snapped "jaa thamake" or something..Ritvik rofl! He knew it..Marathi ho ya hindi..biwi ki daat toh biwi ki daat hoti hai!!ROFLROFL Himmi took an about turn right that moment !!LOL kya Jodi hai yaar..LOL these two..

P.S - Does anyone understand Marathi here ? What she mean when she snapped "Veda losa!" and "Jaa thamake" ? loll she got soo angry over his choice of the lip balm over her Ganapat Bappa.Embarrassed She's soo cute!
They are together since "11" years, abtak toh Himmi ko thori bohot Marathi aati hi hogiTongue

-Tan.Radhika03* Unnati *

Go to top