Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 (Page 13)

Leprechaun IF-Addictz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@ Karishma On the top of saying sorry, Amruta accepted that she did. Murnal must have taken that into consideration before giving out that rude talk.
Should we be happy or sad that we had 21K views Ermm We are stalked I guessStern Smile
Congos for the new AT guys. Lets finish this fastLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99shanakyasharan

Leprechaun IF-Addictz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Originally posted by Malika-E-Zain

Oh and guys btw, I was thinking why dont we create a hashtag and use that to post edits and tweets relating to HimRuta and we can keep tagging SP??
yes v can tag sp

i guess other fans do the same for their jodis on twitter
Can we trend one day?Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edna_Philip

Oh and guys btw, I was thinking why dont we create a hashtag and use that to post edits and tweets relating to HimRuta and we can keep tagging SP??
yes v can tag sp

Trending Himruta is a good idea! If there are lots of fans trending..then SP will
get a clear idea, that they can't play any tactics against them in terms of retaining the most popular
jodis alone, towards the end..

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 May 2015 at 9:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_shanakyasharanLeprechaun

Leprechaun IF-Addictz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by Edna_Philip

yes v can tag sp

Trending Himruta is a good idea! If there are lots of fans trending..then SP will
get a clear idea, that they can't play any tactics against them in terms of retaining the most popular
jodis alone, towards the end..
We may show our love and support for Himmanshoo and Amruta in twitter tagging SP and Ekta or BTF. It would make out a success.  I guess we are enough people for trending but how many are from India. It matters the most.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99kaur.preetSiddhi_* Unnati *shanakyasharan

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Himmanshoo's fans are in love with him!

It's been almost two years since Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer went off air, but the show's male lead, Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra, still gets fan mails for his role, and that too from his little firang fans in the US. It's surprising that the show, which never really got high ratings during the time it was on air, has given Himmanshoo so many fans. The show ended in 2012 but he still get fan mails and parents keep requesting him to visit them in U.S. Naach Baliye 7 shoot is going on and his little fans have been sending wishes for him and his Baliye Amruta. Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra with Amruta Khanvilkar danced on Har Kissi Ko Nahi Milta Pyar Zindagi Mein and scored 29 out of 30 and got applaud from judges too. Well pictures speaks thousand words, need we say more!
- Jigna Shah

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zysha2050CupcakeLover99Exquisite_memushiroxxSiddhi_shanakyasharan

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Himmanshoo's fans are in love with him!

It's been almost two years since Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer went off air, but the show's male lead, Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra, still gets fan mails for his role, and that too from his little firang fans in the US. It's surprising that the show, which never really got high ratings during the time it was on air, has given Himmanshoo so many fans. The show ended in 2012 but he still get fan mails and parents keep requesting him to visit them in U.S. Naach Baliye 7 shoot is going on and his little fans have been sending wishes for him and his Baliye Amruta. Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra with Amruta Khanvilkar danced on Har Kissi Ko Nahi Milta Pyar Zindagi Mein and scored 29 out of 30 and got applaud from judges too. Well pictures speaks thousand words, need we say more!
- Jigna Shah

Awww!!!!!Heart So sweet! Himmi is definitely a very good actor but more that that he is a superb human being and that is above everything. Who cares if show is off air or on air, whether it had good or bad ratings. Ultimately people remember you for the character you play and the person you are. So proud of being your fan.
Thanks for sharing this article. Adorable fan of an adorable person. 
Love you HIMRUTA. Keep rocking...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Trendsetter

Amruta will sing "Kabira" track in this Sunday episode!!Smile

Amruta Khanvilkar who is being praised by audiences and judges for her outstanding performances in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7, had her dreams come true recently. Amruta Khanvilkar, a huge Ranbir Kapoor fan was quiet excited when she learned the actor was coming to promote his upcoming film on the dance show.

So when Ranbir arrived on the set, Amruta was mesmerized seeing the talented actor. In between the acts, other participants were telling Ranbir about Amruta being a huge fan and a great singer. A source present on the sets said, "When Ranbir asked Amruta to sing a song, she was speechless and it took her great effort to sing her favorite song which happened to be Ranbir's favorite song also." The talented dancer sang Kabira' from Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani' and when she finished the song everyone gave a standing ovation, which left the actress spell bound and also feeling shy.

Amruta also took a picture with Ranbir which she was showing everyone and beaming to all. The actress and her partner Himashoo Malhotra have been receiving rave reviews for their performances and their sizzling chemistry

http://www.india.com/showbiz/nach-baliye-7-when-amruta-khanvilkar-stunned-ranbir-kapoor-by-singing-kabira-track-378677/

damn damn damn excitedEmbarrassed
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Go to top